MK Ultra victim caught on camera... (Schizo posting #1)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken

Here is an example of an MK Ultra mind control victim in this 30 second video listen for the word "Holy Ghost". Once said Al Roker freezes up for 10 seconds (the live TV broadcast cut to commercial so who knows how long he stayed like this). There are several more examples of this where a certain phrase is said and a person enters a zombie like state.

What is MK Ultra?

It refers to a series of experiments done 60s-70s where the governments in the USA and Soviet Union perfected real mind control. MK Ultra victims are numerous with thousands of known victims and countless more unknown people. There is no signs at all that the government has stopped doing this although I suspect their mind control methods are good enough they no longer need to test it on random people and reserve it for key important people like (Celebs, Politicians, military/intelligence officials)

How MK Ultra is done?

There are varying degrees of it and to some extent I think everyone with a TV has some level of sub conscious programming but the way it worked was by using trauma. Similar tactics have been used by abusive people like narcissists via "trauma bonding" although the government does this on much more dramatic level. The victims of MK Ultra were exposed to drugs like LSD then given insane amounts of trauma everything from torture to sexual abuse the goal was to break the victims minds. Trauma in large enough doses causes an event known as "splitting" or "depersonalization" many victims of childhood sexual/physical/mental abuse claim to have an out of body experience during trauma or don't remember it at all. Over time this trauma can create a split personality that can be triggered by memories of the trauma.

I've seen this many times with people I know. I knew a veteran who could be triggered by specific gun noises and it would make him suddenly become violent/paranoid he had no control over this. This is also why kids who were abused physically/sexually often freeze up when they are put in intimidating situations. The normal human reaction to all conflict is to either run away or fight. But when you are put in repeated traumatic scenarios that you can not runaway/avoid or fight your way out your minds only way of coping is to freeze up and depersonalize yourself from reality. Children commonly develop this issue in abusive families because a kid can neither run away or fight back from repeated trauma so they develop a splitting tactic to run away from the trauma and prevent insanity.

So essentially what they do is create a splitting of a victims mind until they have multiple personality disorder this new personality is created to cope with the stress. Then with this new personality they can almost put a person in a childlike/zombie state where they are subject to instructions. Even the slightest trigger like a smell could be used to remind a person of trauma and turn the nicest person ever into a violent killer. The worst part is many people do not know they are MK Ultra just as made victims of molestation do not know the brain blocks out most of it.

Conclusion:

The government is evil and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. This is one experiment of thousands (that we know of). Make no mistake the government would torture you and your families for eternity if they had a reason to do so.

Another good video of MK Ultra victims testifying the horrors they underwent.

@ChristianChad @incel194012940 @Fxdzcki @Danish_Retard @Beastimmung @Hiraeth @PubertyMaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybara, subswork, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Atem Rah, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Read every word

Tenor 2768461257

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator and GuyFromSingapore
I hate this autistic site I literally make decent posts and get no reactions. Back when I made solely troll posts I did better. This site rewards low quality posts and punishes anything above a paragraph because you retards all have the attention span of a 10 year old.
ok nigger

i gave you a reaction btw

• JFL
Any proof that al roker was a victim of MK ultra, other than him zoning out this one time?

MK Ultra ended when Al roker was 19.

Their subjects were typically:
  • criminal inmates
  • asylum inmates
  • college students experimenting with drugs
  • men visiting prostitutes
  • secret detention centers for suspected criminals

• +1
High IQ post OP.

• +1
Any proof that al roker was a victim of MK ultra, other than him zoning out this one time?

• criminal inmates
  • asylum inmates
That's a good question. Also keep in mind these were random test subject not everyone was experimented randomly. A lot of celebrities are MK Ultra or had similar trauma bonding. I think this applies to most people who have been in acting since they were 10 years old. Probably were molested and suffered trauma rituals. If a celeb is MK Ultra it was likely planned. A lot of child actors basically live on set and do not even have much contact with their parents (basically the parents sell them for a big paycheck and potential fame to these directors).

High IQ post OP.
Thanks man... You from singapore?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover

• criminal inmates
  • asylum inmates

He went to Xavier Highschool a well known Jesuit school with many elite connections (could have been here)

I hate this autistic site I literally make decent posts and get no reactions. Back when I made solely troll posts I did better. This site rewards low quality posts and punishes anything above a paragraph because you retards all have the attention span of a 10 year old.
This is why you need to make YouTube videos with your high quality ideas and shitpost + advertise on looksmax, then people would listen. People much rather watch an immersive experience than reading a long wall of text.

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 11126

Here is an example of an MK Ultra mind control victim in this 30 second video listen for the word "Holy Ghost". Once said Al Roker freezes up for 10 seconds (the live TV broadcast cut to commercial so who knows how long he stayed like this). There are several more examples of this where a certain phrase is said and a person enters a zombie like state.

What is MK Ultra?

It refers to a series of experiments done 60s-70s where the governments in the USA and Soviet Union perfected real mind control. MK Ultra victims are numerous with thousands of known victims and countless more unknown people. There is no signs at all that the government has stopped doing this although I suspect their mind control methods are good enough they no longer need to test it on random people and reserve it for key important people like (Celebs, Politicians, military/intelligence officials)

How MK Ultra is done?

There are varying degrees of it and to some extent I think everyone with a TV has some level of sub conscious programming but the way it worked was by using trauma. Similar tactics have been used by abusive people like narcissists via "trauma bonding" although the government does this on much more dramatic level. The victims of MK Ultra were exposed to drugs like LSD then given insane amounts of trauma everything from torture to sexual abuse the goal was to break the victims minds. Trauma in large enough doses causes an event known as "splitting" or "depersonalization" many victims of childhood sexual/physical/mental abuse claim to have an out of body experience during trauma or don't remember it at all. Over time this trauma can create a split personality that can be triggered by memories of the trauma.

I've seen this many times with people I know. I knew a veteran who could be triggered by specific gun noises and it would make him suddenly become violent/paranoid he had no control over this. This is also why kids who were abused physically/sexually often freeze up when they are put in intimidating situations. The normal human reaction to all conflict is to either run away or fight. But when you are put in repeated traumatic scenarios that you can not runaway/avoid or fight your way out your minds only way of coping is to freeze up and depersonalize yourself from reality. Children commonly develop this issue in abusive families because a kid can neither run away or fight back from repeated trauma so they develop a splitting tactic to run away from the trauma and prevent insanity.

So essentially what they do is create a splitting of a victims mind until they have multiple personality disorder this new personality is created to cope with the stress. Then with this new personality they can almost put a person in a childlike/zombie state where they are subject to instructions. Even the slightest trigger like a smell could be used to remind a person of trauma and turn the nicest person ever into a violent killer. The worst part is many people do not know they are MK Ultra just as made victims of molestation do not know the brain blocks out most of it.

Conclusion:

The government is evil and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. This is one experiment of thousands (that we know of). Make no mistake the government would torture you and your families for eternity if they had a reason to do so.

@ChristianChad @incel194012940 @Fxdzcki @Danish_Retard @Beastimmung @Hiraeth @PubertyMaxxer

That's a good question. Also keep in mind these were random test subject not everyone was experimented randomly. A lot of celebrities are MK Ultra or had similar trauma bonding. I think this applies to most people who have been in acting since they were 10 years old. Probably were molested and suffered trauma rituals. If a celeb is MK Ultra it was likely planned. A lot of child actors basically live on set and do not even have much contact with their parents (basically the parents sell them for a big paycheck and potential fame to these directors).
I don't doubt Hollywood is used by powerful financial interests for agendas, as well as some sexual interests of some of the male producers, but is there any evidence or direct witnesses that have come out to account an instance of this trauma bonding, or trauma rituals?

What is MK Ultra?

How MK Ultra is done?

Conclusion:

Bro cover cara dalavegine very relevant to ur post

wtf, also stumbled upon this when I searched after this post , disturbing tbh