mk677 for facial bone growth

Iblamejordan

Iblamejordan

Aesthetics
If I take mk677, Could I notice any facial bone growth?

worked insanely for me

• +1
Reactions: nulll and Iblamejordan
Hey James,

Did you use anything else, e.g. CJC-1295?
What about supplements? K2 MK-4 & D3 megadose, I assume?
He's lying, he did surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, GetShrekt, looksmaxxer14 and 5 others
Not likely.

It seems like he got acromegaly-like growth, from the supraphysiological amounts of GH and IGF-1 in his system during puberty.

What kind of surgeon would do these death-tier surgeries on a 16-year-old to make him deformed like that?
Where would he have gotten that kind of money for surgery? MK-677 and supplements are a lot cheaper and more available.
Finally, I don't think his parents would've allowed him to do these surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetus677, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Not likely.

It seems like he got acromegaly-like growth, from the supraphysiological amounts of GH and IGF-1 in his system during puberty.

What kind of surgeon would do these death-tier surgeries on a 16-year-old to make him deformed like that?
Where would he have gotten that kind of money for surgery? MK-677 and supplements are a lot cheaper and more available.
I think so too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames If you really got surgeries, How had you made money? Are you rich?

• +1
Hey James,

Did you use anything else, e.g. CJC-1295?
What about supplements? K2 MK-4 & D3 megadose, I assume?
just ibatumoren examastanex and human growth hormone
What was your experience about facial bone growth?
wider zygos and jaw browridge chin and orbitals
cope i never have done a procedure or else i would have been 8 psl by now
Not likely.

fr bro i am 17 years old right now and i am not rich i had not done one surgery yet but i did take drugs that stimulated this growth
@curlyheadjames If you really got surgeries, How had you made money? Are you rich?
never had one surgeries i dont know what this twisted narrative anti blackpillers like to push these agendas and spread lies against me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, MadTwatter and Xerryx

fr bro i am 17 years old right now and i am not rich i had not done one surgery yet but i did take drugs that stimulated this growth

never had one surgeries i dont know what this twisted narrative anti blackpillers like to push these agendas and spread lies against me
how much time did you take it? I will take 12.5mg of mk677 for 1 month as pct when i'll finish 8weeks cycle of rad140. Also, this should boost bone smashing progress right?

• +1
Not likely.

He didn't do neither, he's a larper. Don't believe a word he says, he's a 5'5 retarded manlet

He didn't do neither, he's a larper. Don't believe a word he says, he's a 5'5 retarded manlet
He may be a manlet and/or retarded, but he does have god-tier bone structure that he developed in a relatively short amount of time.

James bonemogs Jordan Barrett, so it seems smart to at least consider what he says on his 1-2year bone transformation to see if we can extrapolate something useful (i.e. advice) for us looksmaxxers.

He may be a manlet and/or retarded, but he does have god-tier bone structure that he developed in a relatively short amount of time.

James bonemogs Jordan Barrett, so it seems smart to at least consider what he says on his 1-2year bone transformation to see if we can extrapolate something useful (i.e. advice) for us looksmaxxers.
I'm not sure if your'e trolling but his bone structure doesn't mog anyone if it doesn't look aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
I'm not sure if your'e trolling but his bone structure doesn't mog anyone if it doesn't look aesthetic.
Yeah you're correct that it's not aesthetic, but it mogs in terms of bone growth and bone remodeling.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know of anybody else who had such a drastic transformation.

We just need to know the most efficient way of remodeling our bones.
James is literally a science experiment, and we as a community should be thankful for that.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Yeah you're correct that it's not aesthetic, but it mogs in terms of bone growth and bone remodeling.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know of anybody else who had such a drastic transformation.

James is literally a science experiment, and we as a community should be thankful for that.
He literally just sucks in his cheeks bro

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
how much time did you take it? I will take 12.5mg of mk677 for 1 month as pct when i'll finish 8weeks cycle of rad140. Also, this should boost bone smashing progress right?
1 month
5'9"*

i will make a video after one more year of bonesmashing and i will give you guys the sauce
it actually does

for real people need to be more grateful especially since i will be doing experimental medial canthal lengthening for our research
He literally just sucks in his cheeks bro
Thought his pics were editted, goddamn gotta cut back on the gh and igf 1 i don't want to look acro
yes 100% totally a cheek sucker i should have a guiness world record for best frauding because damn it is convincing bro totally 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, 5'7 zoomer and darkking
1 month

5'9"*

i will make a video after one more year of bonesmashing and i will give you guys the sauce

it actually does

for real people need to be more grateful especially since i will be doing experimental medial canthal lengthening for our research

yes 100% totally a cheek sucker i should have a guiness world record for best frauding because damn it is convincing bro totally 100%
View attachment 2085161
View attachment 2085163
Mogger.

• +1

Do you have a bubble gut ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
In some threads he admitted he had surgery.
wtf? the result is not good tbh, it seems too much. He did jaw and/or zygos surgery? because the browridge is very weird

wtf? the result is not good tbh, it seems too much. He did jaw and/or zygos surgery? because the browridge is very weird
He surely got bimax(he literally said that and posted proof pics last summer but he'll say he was trolling lol) and probably fillers, implants and bonesmahed the shit out of his face.

• +1
Reactions: steroids
Do you have a bubble gut ?
no
In some threads he admitted he had surgery.
He surely got bimax(he literally said that and posted proof pics last summer but he'll say he was trolling lol) and probably fillers, implants and bonesmahed the shit out of his face.
no suregry
liar

Why should i lie. I've just said your browridge and zygomatic bones are too much prominent that ruin aesthetics
o49rpnYwcXLcSvnvYNG1jrr0XWMt7lnmA4qLmYHuC0pf-3U2SQNtngNoHqOcZieRB0yOkZhSnTWM-I4nAdpY9zmebgh2KxfI-w8yoRr1fPMGPtGPgF8IBvA4bDC5a69aNW9xARFx969xLeTZfxeDhA8CHjtvEPIFT4EGqVxuR6fZy5JkgJoCTo7gEZvmjNsO-2m9pmCGHLdBUj4ywrhumMHQbE7rO2M9aR0nDrqpM_-OIZ5o5Oqc_ZU6dt7J69PlXCkxNjT7dmBc0ctpqu6TRnUU0NLZRuU4tFFnkx-2DYV4iQXenefwh2DUyxoqy9tkndBMA5NTvMn-i6K7z1aHSPdKMrfmMspP7gomwKZnfjCsRDDuOx0wZOYpsTQmIonoZJbNtUCCACjS2EjvDnZuYGLG64voMSTrp1SD_kFz7eu92ISyn0tVWg1SbEcM49Uwu3fBkw5byHYYLR_pbFO1aFiYz2b9wUYNmOVDLFAfDRWGRWzw94PzrrBSOf6h7ZlFI6qwrKCIoJ4JyFH7b65Krace9MTIUYANebBknrDSAtUQkGtK7UtUGe3S4pOc7VzgCv4FHYZBd03fgKAqqLehOIlUwXzrkphl0Wze2l8We61wGnPNUgo7XZo77hcHLrB1yVUIKvtJycQnKGUdaE8Q4hiWjeH5ci25LUi6T2vBC4TA4FZYz_9u9fuiCEb6Jl7420kHvFw1mZTJorhD3K0Y1YAqId9cjw3hw9M7K6fwhMesqPpxvE6IvKqpIQBx5BW2T2N4cN4FMbGLCLO-C8htZjiQiM5tMKsmnfuvIMXkx8CMoLUVQtsg6Ljxy7YbAjeB8eZyq36JAlR1B_wuNnoHXifTypw2VTQTiXEDUkM4NQ4eiGRoNT_L83mquVoZQPfHNEhzwac8-M7WPtM02elj0JijJ9vEjX2ve8hk6dXha8Cr3hCiFZ7LaCvkMQBCWdtXcMEWigrkADirPJwsj1-aYt8xdwGd8LOARR5aijXTXSOLJXjAeMnMhrE=w828-h664-no

cope nigga

1 month

5'9"*

it actually does

View attachment 2085161
View attachment 2085163
I am scared

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

You've posted pictures post-procedure in splints and casts with swelling lol

• +1