Mk677 HELP

P

prag

Iron
Im 17, 177cm 5"11 i wanna hope on mk677 and i need help convincing my mom to fincance a cycle, the precautions to take, and is it an actual good idea. thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
why do you need to convince your mom.. jfl... no money? do you not have a bank account or something?

Im 17, 177cm 5"11 i wanna hope on mk677 and i need help convincing my mom to fincance a cycle, the precautions to take, and is it an actual good idea. thanks
ok, mk677 will NOT increase your height, it is not a good idea to take for height and is honestly a stupid idea if you’re running it alone.

If you do end up taking it, you need a blood sugar monitor, and a bottle of metformin (you can find out how to take it online)

good guide here, by tattered

Also for the love of god don’t tell your parents about you wanting to start a cycle, and don’t use their money, even if you would “convince” them which is borderline impossible I couldn’t imagine how your mom would feel about you wanting to use steroids.

Take it when your 20+