MK677 Insomnia Help (Looksmax.org Sleep Experiment)

Vista

Vista

Bronze
I’ve been taking 25mg of MK677 from Chemyo for the past few days before bed, everything was good at first, sleep was really good.

After the 5th night of taking it I haven’t been able to sleep at all, that was on the 11th of March. I haven’t taken MK in 2 days and the half life is 20 hours, so there shouldn't be any meaningful amounts of Mk in my body.

I haven’t slept a single minute for more than 80 hours (3+ days) since I woke up at the start of the week but still feel fine, anyone else have similar experiences on Mk?

I took 500mg of F- Phenibut, 3g Magnesium Glycinate and 500mg Benadryl which would comatose the average man but seems to have no affect on me.

MK677 raises cortisol following administration, but according to the studies there is no net increase in blood serum cortisol (Jewish lies).

Has anyone on here had similar experiences with MK or GH secretagogues? MK677 is fucked, I feel like I’m in the Russian sleep experiment or something lol

since you're fine you shouldn't worry too much
there is this very weird phenomenon where you truly believe that you can't fall asleep and that you haven't slept, but in reality you had a good night's sleep. I have it too sometimes, It would seem I am wide awake the entire night but in reality I had pretty good sleep I just didn't know it

you're also probably overstressing yourself which is worsening it

• +1
Reactions: mathis
it’s all in your head

and i can tell it is because you’re stressing and taking all these random supplements to try and fix this problem you’ve imagined for yourself.

either stop overthinking it or stop taking mk so you can stop overthinking it

Thanks, I'm someone that deal with insomnia and it fucking sucks. Also you mog my join date hard

I’ve been taking 25mg of MK677 from Chemyo for the past few days before bed, everything was good at first, sleep was really good.

After the 5th night of taking it I haven’t been able to sleep at all, that was on the 11th of March. I haven’t taken MK in 2 days and the half life is 20 hours, so there shouldn't be any meaningful amounts of Mk in my body.

I haven’t slept a single minute for more than 80 hours (3+ days) since I woke up at the start of the week but still feel fine, anyone else have similar experiences on Mk?

I took 500mg of F- Phenibut, 3g Magnesium Glycinate and 500mg Benadryl which would comatose the average man but seems to have no affect on me.

MK677 raises cortisol following administration, but according to the studies there is no net increase in blood serum cortisol (Jewish lies).

Has anyone on here had similar experiences with MK or GH secretagogues? MK677 is fucked, I feel like I’m in the Russian sleep experiment or something lol
Bro took the mkultra instead of mk677
Slow down your schedule, stop working out and stop taking everything until you get better
Focus on other things, work, study, etc to keep your mind busy
If it doesn't work go to the doc and ask for some benzodiazepine, take for a couple of days and then phase out the dosage to 0

take it in the morning dumbass

Yes, it has happened to me, but with melatonin gummies I fixed the problem or there are times where I fought against it, I have been using mk for 4 weeks and those effects pass from time to time, don't worry brother, keep ascending :feelsez: