mk677 negative side effects including receding hairline

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
I came into this expecting to get super strong, clear skin, and better hair, better jaw, increased hunger, wider frame…

What I actually got from taking mk677 for 2 months has been:

- massive bloating, look disgusting
- receding hairline. skull expansion in all the wrong places (forehead instead of jaw)
- brain fog hard to concentrate
- eyes look weird
- i was sort of cute/pretty boy before this, but now i look more masculine but in a bad way. hard to explain. something looks really off, it’s probably the bloat and forehead expansion
- have not experienced increased hunger…

I was reading some other posts about negative side effects of this SARM and i found:

- “After 2 weeks the Cortisol is increased by a fuck ton due to it being a Gherlin Receptor Agonist. Also too much Lipolysis due to the Gherlin Agonism, Cortisol and GH; it will make you gain fat and have Insulin resistance due to blood FFA always being high, you will be unable to Oxidise Glucose effectively aswell. Just bad shit all around”

“insulin resistance is no joke tbh will make you into a fat truecel who relies on a needle several times daily to live”

“If you believe the risk of insulin resistance moonface and 24/7 lethargy are worth better skin hunger and potential but negligeble height gains then sure”

I will stop taking it now, i wanted to take it for at least 4 months but i think i should stop. If someone sees this in the future, tag me to know if the results were reversed after stopping mk677

At the least i want to recover my slimmer face

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
Oh ya and someone also said that mk677 majorly increases prolactin which is really bad

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
mk677 is supposed to increase hair... and didnt you take berberime to counteract insulin resistance?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mk677 is steroid and steroid ALWAYS have side effects. If there will be no side effect steroid everyone would use it.

mk677 is steroid and steroid ALWAYS have side effects. If there will be no side effect steroid everyone would use it.
Ehh...what's your reasoning behind this?

The consensus is that it isn't.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I haven't experienced any bloating on Mk.
No cortisol problems because I take Ashwagandha, GABA, Theanine and do meditation/yoga semi-regularly.

My appetite negligibly increased and I don't have any significant gains muscle wise. I believe it's helped my frame though.
I hope it's doing it's job GH wise.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, enchanted_elixir and mvp2v1
mk677 is supposed to increase hair... and didnt you take berberime to counteract insulin resistance?
the volume of hair seems thicker on top, but there is more recession at temples i noticed

Berberine is really bad to take apparently, i there was a post about it.

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm
I read Berberine messes with protein synthesis and defeats the point of taking MK 677.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
it’s a SARM not a steroid. i don’t know much about the difference but ya for me there are side effects

I am reporting them bc when i researched beforehand the only negative side effects claimed were brain fog, increased hunger, and possible diabetes

Berberine is really bad to take apparently, i there was a post about it.
Apparently Alpha Lipoic Acid is the new thing users are taking to replace Berberine.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Could have injected the life juice instead.

it’s a SARM not a steroid. i don’t know much about the difference but ya for me there are side effects

I am reporting them bc when i researched beforehand the only negative side effects claimed were brain fog, increased hunger, and possible diabetes
Both of you guys are retards, MK677 is not a sarm nor a steroid.

It’s a GH secretagogue, it tells your body to produce more GH.

Plain and simple.

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani, PrinceofDarkness, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
well i have two questions :

are you sure the source you got mk677 from is reliable ?
what dosage did you use ?

Plain and simple.
it doesnt work that way

MK677 is a waste of money

Cope, i used it and it helped me get all the benefits, I've ordered another bottle now.

Stupid idiot

I like MK677 for the sleep benefits

Took mk677 for a month. Same experiences.
Got bloated and was always hungry. My hair and skin looked really good on it tough. I can see it as a looksmax potential if you don't got the bloat genes. I also slept really well on it.

Anavar mogs mk676. Way better experiences with it.

You fell for the mk meme

Bro what the fuck ay, it's a fucking growth hormone secretagogue not a fucking sarm you cunt.
Sarm = selective androgen receptor modulator

• +1
Reactions: almostchadlite and Deleted member 3672
people needs to know before they use it...

You probably got prohormones instead. Did you buy it from legitsarmslab.com?

I came into this expecting to get super strong, clear skin, and better hair, better jaw, increased hunger, wider frame…

What I actually got from taking mk677 for 2 months has been:

- massive bloating, look disgusting
- receding hairline. skull expansion in all the wrong places (forehead instead of jaw)
- brain fog hard to concentrate
- eyes look weird
- i was sort of cute/pretty boy before this, but now i look more masculine but in a bad way. hard to explain. something looks really off, it’s probably the bloat and forehead expansion
- have not experienced increased hunger…

I was reading some other posts about negative side effects of this SARM and i found:

- “After 2 weeks the Cortisol is increased by a fuck ton due to it being a Gherlin Receptor Agonist. Also too much Lipolysis due to the Gherlin Agonism, Cortisol and GH; it will make you gain fat and have Insulin resistance due to blood FFA always being high, you will be unable to Oxidise Glucose effectively aswell. Just bad shit all around”

“insulin resistance is no joke tbh will make you into a fat truecel who relies on a needle several times daily to live”

“If you believe the risk of insulin resistance moonface and 24/7 lethargy are worth better skin hunger and potential but negligeble height gains then sure”

I will stop taking it now, i wanted to take it for at least 4 months but i think i should stop. If someone sees this in the future, tag me to know if the results were reversed after stopping mk677

At the least i want to recover my slimmer face
I find it hard to believe that MK singlehandedly caused this.
  • Any life changes, stress changes, did you take Berberine?
  • Are you stacking this with anything else
  • Are you protein deficient?
  • Any diet changes?

Plain and simple.
You are correct but what I think they are talking it’s classification which is a sarm

You are correct but what I think they are talking it’s classification which is a sarm
It's still not a SARM though,

SARM means
Selective
Androgen
Receptor
Modulator

MK677 is not this.

it doesnt work that way
Yeah, it does, MK677 mimics ghrelin and binds to the receptor in the brain to stimulate the secretion of GH and IGF-1.

This is why you get hungry on MK because ghrelin is responsible for regulating appetite alongside leptin.

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
JFL don't take that shit bruh its not worth, gave me prediabetes which i'm still trying to recover from

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
JFL don't take that shit bruh its not worth, gave me prediabetes which i'm still trying to recover from
How long did you run it for, and what was your diet like?

How long did you run it for, and what was your diet like?

About 3months, i ate a lot like 3k calories 300+g of carbs JFL didn't take berberine which was my mistake, and i think i already had insulin resistance before taking mk677 and it just pushed me over the edge to prediabetes :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless and nobodyspecial369
About 3months, i ate a lot like 3k calories 300+g of carbs JFL didn't take berberine which was my mistake, and i think i already had insulin resistance before taking mk677 and it just pushed me over the edge to prediabetes :feelsrope:
i haven’t checked my levels but i fear i may have done this to myself as well

how is your levels now?