@feelgood
@TsarTsar444

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 20631
Nightmare mode JFL

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Your cortisol levels are going to be absurdly high, MK677 was giving me insane nightmares and this constantly on edge feeling.

Everytime I went outside I kept thinking about all the possible ways for me to die in the moment, same thing with concerta so I think combining them might be a shit experience.

Try it yourself and see how you react, maybe your body isn’t as sensitive to cortisol as mine though I think taking them together long term is absolutely horrible and shouldn’t even be considered

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Manletmachine
Your cortisol levels are going to be absurdly high, MK677 was giving me insane nightmares and this constantly on edge feeling.

Everytime I went outside I kept thinking about all the possible ways for me to die in the moment, same thing with concerta so I think combining them might be a shit experience.

Try it yourself and see how you react, maybe your body isn’t as sensitive to cortisol as mine though I think taking them together long term is absolutely horrible and shouldn’t even be considered
I often feel like I’m going to die even when off

I often feel like I’m going to die even when off
Yeah I was like that as well until I stopped taking it for 3-4 weeks and started supplementing Vit D and getting decent sleep.
Magnesium Glyicinate also helped a lot.

The constant high cortisol feeling is terrible, and MK677 isn’t going to give you insane bone gains.

All it did for me was give me a pump and it regrew some of the atrophied oil glands I lost from Accutane.

If you’re past puberty your growth hormone receptors will be so down regulated that you’ll need acromagly levels of HGH.

Maybe taking a small dose of if it to improve hunger and sleep while on the Concerta is good, shouldn’t affect your cortisol too much either

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Manletmachine
good or bad
Good, I went from getting 0 acne to now getting very small breakouts occasionally but it’s helped a lot with skin dryness, hair and fixing my dry eye.

Also helped with the joint pain accutane gave me.

Made me a bit fat though JFL, I was eating like a complete pig while on it

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14
Good, I went from getting 0 acne to now getting very small breakouts occasionally but it’s helped a lot with skin dryness, hair and fixing my dry eye.

Also helped with the joint pain accutane gave me.

Made me a bit fat though JFL, I was eating like a complete pig while on it
Wtf how long did u run mk 677? Do you think running something else that increases igf1 without having a strong effect on cortisol would accomplish the same thing and any suggestions?

Wtf how long did u run mk 677? Do you think running something else that increases igf1 without having a strong effect on cortisol would accomplish the same thing and any suggestions?
Blud expecting a deleted account to respond to him ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465