Mk677 Surface Level Guide

hgreenedincel

hgreenedincel

Iron
What is Mk677?
Mk677 is not a SARM but rather a growth-hormone secretagogue. It will stimulate the pituitary gland of your body to force growth hormone and copies the action of Ghrelin. Ghrelin is the hormone that regulates one's appetite which is why many feel as if their appetite is increased while on it.

Benefits:
1. Stimulated secretion of GH and IGF-1
(Can lead to increased bone density, enhanced recovery, and better sleep quality.)
Study wasn't on teens, but for adults, 79% increase in GH, and approx. 30% for adults.
We can assume since teens have fluctuated pubescent hormone levels, increases in both these factors will be substantially larger.

Side-Effects-
1. Sleep may induce vivid Dreams due to increased GH levels causing enhanced duration and intensity of REM sleep. [Usually unavoidable]
MAY LEAD TO PTSD LIKE FLASHBACKS, IF TRAUMATIC EVENTS IN PAST, NOTED BY MULTIPLE USERS BUT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERYONE.
2. Decreased Insulin Sensitivity, reduced responsiveness to insulin and impaired glucose levels. (Results in Higher Blood Sugar Levels.)
IF HAS DIABETES RUNNING IN FAMILY, HIGH RISK OF SELF INDUCING DIABATES DONT BE AN IDIOT
3. Higher water retention due to increased hormone levels leading to higher retention of sodium and water.
Do some cardio and don't have a fatass diet.

Cycles:

1. Usually effects of Mk begin to stagger after exceeding 15mg a day, I would advise dosing 10mg if strictly for benefiting sleep and GH induction.
Either dose 15mg daily for 6-8 weeks before stopping for about 2 weeks and repeating.
OR
Do a 2 day on, one day off cycle (15mg on dosing days) for up to 6 months before 2 week rest period. [Not sure how much different GH rates are between the two so preferably stick with the first one.]
2. If wanting to avoid hunger side effects and receive increased sleep quality, take 1-2 hours before sleeping. (If unable to deal with Sleep, switch to morning.)
3. If wanting hunger effects dose before breakfast after waking up.

Supplements:
1. To avoid Diabetes make sure you take a Glucose Disposal Agent before every main meal, and once before dosage. (Slin Pills or Berberine recommended)
2. To maximize Bone Density take Vitamin D3 (10,000-20,000 IU) and K2 (100-200mcg) in the morning as well and make sure to eat a diet heavy with Meat, Dairy (Raw Milk and Cheese), Fruits and Fish. Try to avoid foods high in sugar and lower your carbohydrates intake to avoid Insulin side effects.
3. It is unlikely you will get Gyno from Mk, but if skeptical dose 50mg of P5P in morning and before sleep to decrease prolactin levels.

Recommendations:
1. Mk677 is best to be used during Pubescent years as it will further accelerate one's growth and won't cause facial deformities which could possibly occur if taken after Puberty. [All skepticism, but many horror stories of MK causing problems due to randomly spiked GH in adult years]
2. Mk677 isn't usually potent enough to effect cartilage in one's nose and ears, but some might experience bloating in those areas due to the water retention but this should usually go away after cycle.
3. REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE DIABETES IN YOUR FAMILY DON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NOT WORTH HAVING DIABETES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE JUST FOR A FEW INCHES IN HEIGHT AND BONE DENSITY.
4. Get your MK from a trusted source like Chemyo or Researchem. I don't have an affiliate link with either but they are both well repped and have great purity documentations to back up their stuff.
5. I am NOT a Doctor or a health expert. Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH before taking this stuff and take all my information with a grain of salt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, aber, boss8055 and 4 others
berberine reduces igf-1

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz and normie tiktoker
Just take it and don't eat sugar like a fatass don't be high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Matzz, normie tiktoker and aber
berberine reduces igf-1
just take slin pills cuz they contain berberine plus other shit that helps reduce insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: aber
Just take it and don't eat sugar like a fatass don't be high inhib
if you have history of diabetes in family and even if you eat the worlds cleanest diet, its likely you will develop insulin resistance either way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
if you have history of diabetes in family and even if you eat the worlds cleanest diet, its likely you will develop insulin resistance either way.
No one in my mums side has it. Only my dad has it and grandad had it due to unhealthy life style choices. And when i was taking it had no diabetic symptoms. Safe for me to take 25mg again for another couple of months would you say?

No one in my mums side has it. Only my dad has it and grandad had it due to unhealthy life style choices. And when i was taking it had no diabetic symptoms. Safe for me to take 25mg again for another couple of months would you say?
You are significantly more likely to get diabetes because your grandad had it. Type 2 is no joke either, you will consistently need to watch your blood sugar levels and go to the doctor very frequently. Personally I wouldn't take the risk and I wouldn't advise you to either tbf.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GideonPSL, truecel12, Deleted member 71265 and 1 other person
You are significantly more likely to get diabetes because your grandad had it. Type 2 is no joke either, you will consistently need to watch your blood sugar levels and go to the doctor very frequently. Personally I wouldn't take the risk and I wouldn't advise you to either tbf.
It was type 2. There’s 0 history of type 1. He only got it when he was old tho. Sounds like cope buddy

It was type 2. There’s 0 history of type 1. He only got it when he was old tho. Sounds like cope buddy
You are clueless. Type 2 is where insulin sensitivity is decreased, mk causes decreased insulin sensitivity. You are genetically more susceptible to insulin sensitivity because your grandad had it. It doesn't matter if he got it on his death bed or a week after he was born, it's still in your genetics.

You can do whatever you want but in my opinion just take AI or something else tbf

You are clueless. Type 2 is where insulin sensitivity is decreased, mk causes decreased insulin sensitivity. You are genetically more susceptible to insulin sensitivity because your grandad had it. It doesn't matter if he got it on his death bed or a week after he was born, it's still in your genetics.
Yep you’re a low iq greycel just as every other greycel. To the ignore list you go. @moreroidsmoredates @ConfusedBolivian gtfih and fact check this retard

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Yep you’re a low iq greycel just as every other greycel. To the ignore list you go. @moreroidsmoredates @ConfusedBolivian gtfih and fact check this retard
It's the truth, you are more likely to develop type 2 diabates, and mk677's can cause one's insulin sensitivity to plummet LEADING to diabetic like symptoms. This is common knowledge, yes there is a chance that you can run mk and be fine, but compared to the average person, you are more likely to develop diabetes. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it but you would have to be more careful with diet/supplements/lifestyle etc when taking it.

@truecel12 thoughts?

Try to avoid foods high in sugar and lower your carbohydrates intake to avoid Insulin side effects.
so ur takeing pill to gorw more but then eating to grow less

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and Deleted member 71265
2. If wanting to avoid hunger side effects and receive increased sleep quality, take 1-2 hours before sleeping. (If unable to deal with Sleep, switch to morning.)
increased GH will only be effective for height during night . cuz thats when bone lengthen

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
so ur takeing pill to gorw more but then eating to grow less
I said eat less, not none :eek:. There's plenty of other calorie dense foods that aren't carbs or fat as well.

I said eat less, not none :eek:. There's plenty of other calorie dense foods that aren't carbs or fat as well.
good carb ratio needed for optimal grtowth

locarb will stunt growth. high fat stunt growth also cuz then ratio of carb and protein lowrr

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and Deleted member 71265
good carb ratio needed for optimal grtowth

locarb will stunt growth. high fat stunt growth also cuz then ratio of carb and protein lowrr
If you want to take mk and grow more then without it, its optimal to have lower sugar and carbs or else you will become diabetic.

what he is saying is true bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 71265
MCope677

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Mk does work, personally I grew from it along with a good diet but it could be coincidence during pubescent growth phase.
Personally I did grow during my cycle, however it could be coindience but I would recommend one using it over injecting hgh.

Stupid nigga OP forgot to mention that after a month or two of continuously using mk677 you get completely desensitized.
Nigga didn’t even mention aspirin best anti insulin resistance holy shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
just take slin pills cuz they contain berberine plus other shit that helps reduce insulin resistance
slin pills contain just as much berberine reduces igf-1

slin pills contain just as much berberine reduces igf-1
yeah so take slins instead because they will also help mimic insulin, make u less hungry and some other things.

Nobody in my family has it except my mother.

yeah so take slins instead because they will also help mimic insulin, make u less hungry and some other things.
nigga what ur legit reducing the effect of MK just because u cant control ur fat ass from eating sugar, I take MK and my grandpa has type-1 diabetes just fucking grow some balls I even eat high carb meals sometimes and sugar

• +1
Reactions: future_
nigga what ur legit reducing the effect of MK just because u cant control ur fat ass from eating sugar, I take MK and my grandpa has type-1 diabetes just fucking grow some balls I even eat high carb meals sometimes and sugar
bro wtf are you even talking about, do some research before you shit out another dumb reply like that.

bro wtf are you even talking about, do some research before you shit out another dumb reply like that.
nigga you do research, slin pills contain a ton of berberine which reduces IGF-1 stop acting like a absolute retard, slin pills are created by some natty+ larpers it's not a magic pill that doesn't reduce igf-1

What is Mk677?
Mk677 is not a SARM but rather a growth-hormone secretagogue. It will stimulate the pituitary gland of your body to force growth hormone and copies the action of Ghrelin. Ghrelin is the hormone that regulates one's appetite which is why many feel as if their appetite is increased while on it.

View attachment 2956295

Benefits:
(Can lead to increased bone density, enhanced recovery, and better sleep quality.)
Study wasn't on teens, but for adults, 79% increase in GH, and approx. 30% for adults.
We can assume since teens have fluctuated pubescent hormone levels, increases in both these factors will be substantially larger.

Side-Effects-
1. Sleep may induce vivid Dreams due to increased GH levels causing enhanced duration and intensity of REM sleep. [Usually unavoidable]
MAY LEAD TO PTSD LIKE FLASHBACKS, IF TRAUMATIC EVENTS IN PAST, NOTED BY MULTIPLE USERS BUT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERYONE.
2. Decreased Insulin Sensitivity, reduced responsiveness to insulin and impaired glucose levels. (Results in Higher Blood Sugar Levels.)
IF HAS DIABETES RUNNING IN FAMILY, HIGH RISK OF SELF INDUCING DIABATES DONT BE AN IDIOT
3. Higher water retention due to increased hormone levels leading to higher retention of sodium and water.

Cycles:

1. Usually effects of Mk begin to stagger after exceeding 15mg a day, I would advise dosing 10mg if strictly for benefiting sleep and GH induction.
Either dose 15mg daily for 6-8 weeks before stopping for about 2 weeks and repeating.
OR
Do a 2 day on, one day off cycle (15mg on dosing days) for up to 6 months before 2 week rest period. [Not sure how much different GH rates are between the two so preferably stick with the first one.]

Supplements:
1. To avoid Diabetes make sure you take a Glucose Disposal Agent before every main meal, and once before dosage. (Slin Pills or Berberine recommended)
2. To maximize Bone Density take Vitamin D3 (10,000-20,000 IU) and K2 (100-200mcg) in the morning as well and make sure to eat a diet heavy with Meat, Dairy (Raw Milk and Cheese), Fruits and Fish. Try to avoid foods high in sugar and lower your carbohydrates intake to avoid Insulin side effects.
3. It is unlikely you will get Gyno from Mk, but if skeptical dose 50mg of P5P in morning and before sleep to decrease prolactin levels.

View attachment 2956308

Recommendations:
1. Mk677 is best to be used during Pubescent years as it will further accelerate one's growth and won't cause facial deformities which could possibly occur if taken after Puberty. [All skepticism, but many horror stories of MK causing problems due to randomly spiked GH in adult years]
2. Mk677 isn't usually potent enough to effect cartilage in one's nose and ears, but some might experience bloating in those areas due to the water retention but this should usually go away after cycle.
3. REMINDER: IF YOU HAVE DIABETES IN YOUR FAMILY DON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NOT WORTH HAVING DIABETES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE JUST FOR A FEW INCHES IN HEIGHT AND BONE DENSITY.
4. Get your MK from a trusted source like Chemyo or Researchem. I don't have an affiliate link with either but they are both well repped and have great purity documentations to back up their stuff.
5. I am NOT a Doctor or a health expert. Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH before taking this stuff and take all my information with a grain of salt.
View attachment 2956297View attachment 2956299
if you are trying to grow muscle and gain strength then just take test sarms are so shit for you and will make you look natty still

least retarded post in 2024

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
@truecel12 thoughts?
1. hes a may 2024 grey, very few 2024 users have anything useful to say and even less of those joined in 2024 may
2. mk677 does not need a guide just lol. if you are bodybuilding or anything else other peptides would be more effective and safer, and mk677 isnt viable in a heightmaxxing context
3. he tried to argue that t2 diabetes is from too much insulin sensitivity. hes fucking retarded, so confidently wrong and unbelievably condescending. "T2D happens when your pancreas doesn't make enough insulin or your body doesn't use insulin well (insulin resistance), resulting in high blood glucose levels.", aka the insulin you have isnt enough to bring down your blood sugar. not your insulin is too powerful, and even if it was then people with diabetes wouldnt need insulin shots, they would just need to eat syrup.

unironically theres not much good shit left on this forum. i just follow a few people like clavicular / orc and that one nose botox nigga, because those would actually do something.

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather and maxxmclooks
What is Mk677?

View attachment 2956295

Benefits:

Side-Effects-

Cycles:

OR

Supplements:

View attachment 2956308

Recommendations:
View attachment 2956297View attachment 2956299
yap yap if ur too high inhib to take mk 677 kys u will never ascend

@truecel12 thoughts?
his guide itself isnt bad though, just what he says in the comments. reasonable dosage of mk677, ok way to mitigate side effects.
but he doesnt touch on other ghrps and shit like mod grf which would be cheaper and safer

• +1
yap yap if ur too high inhib to take mk 677 kys u will never ascend
niggas really be trying to stress over mk677 when im pinning 8ius of gh a day

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and maxxmclooks
@truecel12 thoughts?
half the guide is ok. but his speculation and own understanding is dogshit. "weak enough to avoid face growth but strong enough for bone and puberty":lul::lul::lul:
and chemyo is a scam for mk677, on redcuck they fuck over one in every 3 users with their mk677. better to go with qsc and making your own solution / putting them into your own pills. 25mg is going to be a bitch to measure out but its like half the price compared to fagsites like chemyo

• +1
half the guide is ok. but his speculation and own understanding is dogshit. "weak enough to avoid face growth but strong enough for bone and puberty":lul::lul::lul:
and chemyo is a scam for mk677, on redcuck they fuck over one in every 3 users with their mk677. better to go with qsc and making your own solution / putting them into your own pills. 25mg is going to be a bitch to measure out but its like half the price compared to fagsites like chemyo
truecel12 doesnt disappoint🙏

mans on point with facts again, official mk677 connoiseur of the forum:lul:

mk677 isnt viable in a heightmaxxing context
but its in clinical trials and prolly soon to be used to treat growth hormones deficiency in puberty? or does heightmaxx with 677 only work if u are gh deficient?

but its in clinical trials and prolly soon to be used to treat growth hormones deficiency in puberty? or does heightmaxx with 677 only work if u are gh deficient?
even if it doubled hgh, it would barely be equiv to 3-4 ius of hgh even during puberty in a person about my weight, gh is already required in 0.23mg/kg/week to have an influence on height even after months of usage

• +1
truecel12 doesnt disappoint🙏

mans on point with facts again, official mk677 connoiseur of the forum:lul:
not sure tho. im against mk677 for safety, ill do more reading on it tho.

• +1
not sure tho. im against mk677 for safety, ill do more reading on it tho.
i think a good in-depth analysis/guide about 677 would benefit forum tbh, also chance for botb since there isnt any 677 analysis/guide afaik

i think a good in-depth analysis/guide about 677 would benefit forum tbh, also chance for botb since there isnt any 677 analysis/guide afaik
people shouldnt be fucking around with shit like this.
people's fears arent 100% accurate. all type cancer risk stays the same, but bone tumor and circulatory disease risk increases by a large amount. the dose they use is appropriate for height growth, for me the minimum effective dose is about 7.3ius, and the dosage they outline in the study would be 12ius a day for me, but it would be retarded to think that the side effects wouldnt apply to me.

circulatory disease is easier (not easy) to mitigate, but bone cancer is a bitch.

and this doesnt include the effects of an aromatase inhibitor. people should stop saying shit like this is safe, and they need to accept the risks and be able to accept / lower them

• +1
people definitely can get results from mk677, but the problem is that the results often arent as good as hgh and mk677 has a worse safety profile. hgh is already unsafe to use without doctor supervision, and mk677 will make you go prediabetic, which will rape your body.
not to mention its not fda approved. it could directly cause cancer 30 years after using it, which is unlikely but you wouldnt know

it just doesnt make sense not to use hgh. the money isnt difficult to get, its easy to administer, theres a better safety profile and efficacy, mk677 is just a retards choice over hgh

• +1
people definitely can get results from mk677, but the problem is that the results often arent as good as hgh and mk677 has a worse safety profile. hgh is already unsafe to use without doctor supervision, and mk677 will make you go prediabetic, which will rape your body.
not to mention its not fda approved. it could directly cause cancer 30 years after using it, which is unlikely but you wouldnt know

it just doesnt make sense not to use hgh. the money isnt difficult to get, its easy to administer, theres a better safety profile and efficacy, mk677 is just a retards choice over hgh

bro u gotta write an in-depth analysis thread about this

u have so much knowledge

Oral administration of MK-677 at 4 mg/kg increased peak GH concentrations by 1.8-fold, compared to baseline. However, oral administration of MK-677 for 6 weeks did not increase body growth or serum levels of IGF-I.
in this study, stopped working after 6 weeks as well, gh being the same as control.
albiet dosage was really high, but a 80% increase is not that much.

In humans, daily oral administration of MK-677 in healthy older adults,8 GH-deficient adults,9 or GH-deficient children10 increases serum GH, IGF-I, and IGFBP-3 concentrations, suggesting that these GHSs are potential treatments for growth disorders. However, repeated administration of GHRP has been reported to desensitize its stimulatory effect on GH secretion, and there have been no studies of the growth promoting effect after its long-term use, thereby limiting clinical application.21

aka peptides arent proven to work. there may be a few studies suggesting that peptides work to increase growth velocity, but they arent very good quality aka small treatment groups so its difficult to pick up on side effects, and a large majority of them dont do follow ups decades after treatments.

hgh over peptides anyday.

• +1
bro u gotta write an in-depth analysis thread about this

u have so much knowledge
i dont. just follow what high quality studies say. im literally eating salt and vinegar rice crispies rn

• JFL
i dont. just follow what high quality studies say. im literally eating salt and vinegar rice crispies rn
yeah but 99% of the people here have no idea how to actually read scientific papers let alone analyze them