MK677 worth it? 14M 5'10

Invictine

Invictine

Iron
My philosophy is that the earlier I start, the better results I'll get with heightmaxxing.
My first thought was norditropin with cjs and tamioxiflen but that stack turned out to be far too outside my budget.
The only thing I can afford is mk677(I'm thinking 20 mg a day) + Tamioxiflen.
If my income does rise enough I'll try to get any of the injectible hgh/peptides

You’re 5’10 at 14 and will most likely grow to be 6’0+. Don’t waste your money, time and energy on this, I believed in all these copes and nothing happened for me, even when my growth plates were open.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 49130, Amadeus and 3 others
You’re 5’10 at 14 and will most likely grow to be 6’0+. Don’t waste your money, time and energy on this, I believed in all these copes and nothing happened for me, even when my growth plates were open.
did u try hgh

My philosophy is that the earlier I start, the better results I'll get with heightmaxxing.
My first thought was norditropin with cjs and tamioxiflen but that stack turned out to be far too outside my budget.
The only thing I can afford is mk677(I'm thinking 20 mg a day) + Tamioxiflen.
If my income does rise enough I'll try to get any of the injectible hgh/peptides
Mk677 is not effective by itself. It's most effective when paired with a GHRH like cjc 1295. Since you're only 14 and already at 5'10 you dont really need to dose high at all. How early did puberty hit for you?

what was your stack and dosing? how old were you? i wanna gage how open the plates were.

Mk677 is not effective by itself. It's most effective when paired with a GHRH like cjc 1295. Since you're only 14 and already at 5'10 you dont really need to dose high at all. How early did puberty hit for you?
I hit like a year and a half ago, but my height has really stagnated.
If I am able to get the money I'll definitely do Norditropin + cjc 1295 + aromatase inhibitor(as i said in the post)
Will there really be no benefit to taking mk677 on its own or with an aromatase inhibtor like leterozol/tamoxifen?

The thing is I've already sunk 50+ hours into researching how to increase my height.
Being a literal child I do not lack time and energy in the slightest, so I have no qualms with spending them on stuff like this.
Mk677 ain't that expensive, it's like 50$ for 3 months supply (20 mg a day), so definitely something I can afford without thinking too much about it. If it has any possible chance of increasing my height, it's worth it in my opinion.

I hit like a year and a half ago, but my height has really stagnated.
If I am able to get the money I'll definitely do Norditropin + cjc 1295 + aromatase inhibitor(as i said in the post)
Will there really be no benefit to taking mk677 on its own or with an aromatase inhibtor like leterozol/tamoxifen?
Did you already hit a growth spurt? because it could be stagnant until one summer you grow tf up. Since you only hit it a year and a half ago you're plates are most likely open.

Theres no need for an AI. I dont recommend you go on unless you're really fat or high estrogen. From what i heard about Mk677 the effects of it is very minimal on its own. Same thing to all GHRH and GHRP i know of. Thats why people always mk677 or ipamorelin (GHRP) with cjc-1295 (GHRH) for example. CJC is pretty cheap too. A vial of 5mgs for 56 dollars on the most premium sites.
To ensure maximum growth potential, make sure your nutrition and sleep is ON POINT. This might sound cliche or water but its way more important than it sounds. these 2 with exercise are the main pillars of your health. If sleep was not natural, it would be one of the greatest PED ever. And great nutrition is argued to be even more important for testosterone and growth.

Obviously don't take everything i say as truth but i fairly certain im correct. You seem like a smart kid if you really do enjoy learning about this stuff in your free time. This is where i get my information about the sleep and nutrition part: He's seems to be very knowledgeable in testosterone and training and such and can go very in-depth with the science in alot of his videos so i think you might like him.

Other than that i would tag high-iq users and see they think.

Do not take MK-677 and do NOT take tamoxifen. Just take HGH.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Did you already hit a growth spurt? because it could be stagnant until one summer you grow tf up. Since you only hit it a year and a half ago you're plates are most likely open.

Theres no need for an AI. I dont recommend you go on unless you're really fat or high estrogen. From what i heard about Mk677 the effects of it is very minimal on its own. Same thing to all GHRH and GHRP i know of. Thats why people always mk677 or ipamorelin (GHRP) with cjc-1295 (GHRH) for example. CJC is pretty cheap too. A vial of 5mgs for 56 dollars on the most premium sites.
To ensure maximum growth potential, make sure your nutrition and sleep is ON POINT. This might sound cliche or water but its way more important than it sounds. these 2 with exercise are the main pillars of your health. If sleep was not natural, it would be one of the greatest PED ever. And great nutrition is argued to be even more important for testosterone and growth.

Obviously don't take everything i say as truth but i fairly certain im correct. You seem like a smart kid if you really do enjoy learning about this stuff in your free time. This is where i get my information about the sleep and nutrition part: He's seems to be very knowledgeable in testosterone and training and such and can go very in-depth with the science in alot of his videos so i think you might like him.

Other than that i would tag high-iq users and see they think.

Thanks for the great reply man.

Yeah I've hit a growth spurt 2.5-3 or so years ago, went from 5'1 to 5'8 in like 8-9 months.
I had a growth spurt way before I started getting all the androgenic effects of puberty.

I think all other natural factors I have maxxed out. I go to sleep at 8-9 pm, wake up at 4 (have to wake up early to freelance because can't let my parents find out). I also take a nap near 3pm. So get about 8-9 hours of sleep a day.
Hit the gym at 6 am, been working out for 1+ year at this point, 18% body fat 70 kilos (easily the most jacked guy in my grade).
I also make sure to consume 100+ grams of protein every day, near 4000 calories a day and have gone from 45 to 70 kilos in the past year.

I really don't think there's any downside to taking mk 677 (I already consume barely any sugar and rigorosly track my health anyways so the diabetes thing isn't really a concern), so might try it out for 2-3 months.