@mma copers

GIGA KHAN SULTAN

GIGA KHAN SULTAN

mass pilled into submission
even the shittiest of my punches (220lbs with abs) would knock out and possibly kill a 150 lbs nerdic mma maxer

muh martial arts

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16984 and 7 others
Like I care, loser. sleep on a highway.

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, gamma, Hades and 3 others
A manlet twink that knows how to fight would fight mog most gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, turkproducer, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, MaxillaMaxing, turkproducer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
This user is literally a fag :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Toth's thot, MaxillaMaxing and 7 others
Yea all that muscle just to get stabbed u faggot

Yeah, a trained fighter who literally takes punches for a living and has probably sparred much bigger guys than himself who can actually fight for most of his life would get KOd by some untrained bum with 0 technique and skill :feelskek:

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Hades and 5 others
Yeah, a trained fighter who literally takes punches for a living and has probably sparred much bigger guys than himself who can actually fight for most of his life would get KOd by some untrained bum with 0 technique and skill :feelskek:

did you even read the op? where did I mention trained professional mma fighters? besides Im confident I could knock out a pro lightweight but thats besides the point

meanwhile 5'9 random russian mma guy kills a world level 300lbs powerlifter:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, n0rthface, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
did you even read the op? where did I mention trained professional mma fighters? besides Im confident I could knock out a pro lightweight but thats besides the point
meanwhile 5'9 random russian mma guy kills a world level 300lbs powerlifter:lul:
triggered twinks

Son, if you think boxing is the truest form of fighting then you truly are as ignorant as you come across.

even the shittiest of my punches (220lbs with abs) would knock out and possibly kill a 150 lbs nerdic mma maxer

muh martial arts
Tbh man, I think an MMA maxxed manlet would get the 1st punch, and it would probably hurt you. If they know any grappling too you're fucked, once you're on bottom position your punches won't have much power

triggered twinks
I worked in the nightlife for nearly a year i was deep into security the big guys always were the doorman but manlet fighters got the most respect from them always.

some of the big guys were known to have knocked out by regulars too

• JFL
Reactions: GIGA KHAN SULTAN
he didnt die from the kick but because he lost balance, fell and hit his head on the asphalt
Tbh man, I think an MMA maxxed manlet would get the 1st punch, and it would probably hurt you. If they know any grappling too you're fucked, once you're on bottom position your punches won't have much power
very hypothetical situation. as long as you manage to get the first hit in, its game over for the manlet

he didnt die from the kick but because he lost balance, fell and hit his head on the asphalt

very hypothetical situation. as long as you manage to get the first hit in, its game over for the manlet
he fell back because of the kick and died, yes.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

But you're untrained lol. Point being you aren't going to get the first hit. Even if you want to cope with "muh reach", you need to be aware that the manlet will just kick the shit out of your leg/calf. Go into a ring with an MMAmaxed manlet and report back if you got the 1st punch or not.
Even then, you assume your punch will KO someone, to KO someone you need to hit a specific part of the head

But you're untrained lol. Point being you aren't going to get the first hit. Even if you want to cope with "muh reach", you need to be aware that the manlet will just kick the shit out of your leg/calf. Go into a ring with an MMAmaxed manlet and report back if you got the 1st punch or not.
Even then, you assume your punch will KO someone, to KO someone you need to hit a specific part of the head
he fell back because of the kick and died, yes.
this is how it would go

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Looksmax Refugee
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
you aren't one of the worlds strongest men jfl
well neither am I completely untrained or as delusional as some of you mma maxer are

if I can overhead press you for sets then I can most def overpower you and beat you

martial arts are not some kind of magic. Tough truth to accept, I know.

muh martial arts
trained manlets from my city would literally murder you in a fight jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SPFromNY914
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
not a chance
im 6ft5 heavyweight went to my first boxing training literally to get embarassed by manlets who fucking know how to throw and take a punch
your only chance is to wrestlefuck and trained fighters know how to avoid it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16641, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others

Bro these people are delusional fr. Olivera fucks up the average 220 lb gym rat

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13332
Bro these people are delusional fr. Olivera fucks up the average 220 lb gym rat
bro, oliveira?
literally local manlet mma champion kills gym rat you dont need one of the best in the world

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SPFromNY914, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
im 6ft5 heavyweight went to my first boxing training literally to get embarassed by manlets who fucking know how to throw and take a punch
6'5 heavyweight rots on incel forum, believable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
??????????
nigga its looksmaxing forum and i need to look better you fucking retard
lonzo is ugly but 6'5 and skinny
even without status and money he would fuck girls
you are also from a third world country where girls are super easy. Nice larp

lonzo is ugly but 6'5 and skinny
even without status and money he would fuck girls
you are also from a third world country where girls are super easy. Nice larp
i can get a gf , i just want to look better how low iq you are

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i can get a gf , i just want to look better how low iq you are
believe me you dont end up posting 10k in that short spam of time just because you want to look better

220? That's cute :feelskek: your ricedick Poindexter ass would cower in front of my 240+ lb lean frame :feelshah:

You can be 6'5 but if you're meek and timid then it means nothing. Also you can be 6'5 and a twig so

And you are a soft nerdic bottom who calls masculine alphas like myself "faggots" trying to seem NT
it's nothing more than a buzzword. I would bend you over and nut inside your butt irl
I’m not Nordic, you mentally ill faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RealLooksmaxxer
220? That's cute :feelskek: your ricedick Poindexter ass would cower in front of my 240+ lb lean frame :feelshah:
I just turned 17
20 pounds from now on of pure muscle are a joke to gain and if I decide to take gear you better start running my hapa bitch boy

I just turned 17
20 pounds from now on of pure muscle are a joke to gain and if I decide to take gear you better start running my hapa bitch boy
:feelskek: when I was 17 I weighed 225, mogged

Your username implies 2 possibilities, youre either a coping chink piss skin or a larping middle Eastern infrared show watching inferiority complex fag

Your username implies 2 possibilities, youre either a coping chink piss skin or a larping middle Eastern infrared show inferiority complex fag
225 of pure fat nigga
imagine gaining only 15 pounds in all that time, you overweight chink
keep using buzzwords that don't make any sense you self hating mixed dog

225 of pure fat nigga
imagine gaining only 15 pounds in all that time, you overweight chink
keep using buzzwords that don't make any sense you self hating mixed dog
:feelskek: acting like 15 pounds of pure muscle mass is nothing. That's how I know you're a dyel fat loser :feelskek:

I mog you on every lift plus my idol is not some gerbil faced chink plus I'm not a chink

Your username implies 2 possibilities, youre either a coping chink piss skin or a larping middle Eastern infrared show watching inferiority complex fag
I think he's the old user "Gigachang" he was quapa or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RealLooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and gamma
:feelskek: acting like 15 pounds of pure muscle mass is nothing. That's how I know you're a dyel fat loser :feelskek:

I mog you on every lift plus my idol is not some gerbil faced chink plus I'm not a chink
couldn't care less what you think of me. Never said 15 pounds is nothing, I just assumed you were 20ish with years of gymmaxing therefore only 15 pounds was almost nothing.