MMA is the only incel sport

F

Filthy_Brown

Iron
Every other sport has Chads getting all the attention even when they're mediocre, rarely an incel looking athlete gets the spotlight.
Despite Messi being way better than Neymar, Neymar is more popular. And the most popular is of course Cristiano Ronaldo. Ask a someone who doesn't care about that sport if they know any soccer player, nowadays they say Cristiano Ronaldo but they used to say Beckham. Also the achievements of those players are highly related to the fact that their team is the best, they're carried in a bunch of matches.
Same shit in Basketball, everyone is a tall BBC, and despite never caring for this sport and I know Stephan Curry.
Even in Boxing, guys like Ryan Garcia, Canelo and Pretty Boy Floyd always have the spotlight.
In MMA what matter is your power level, fighting style and personality. Even if you're good looking, you get shit on by the fans if you start losing. And unlike the other sports, it's 1v1, so you can't say "oh the team lost", no, THE FIGHTER LOST, so you can't blame the losses of good looking athletes on their team, it's their fault.
It's a sport where you get to see incels beating up chads
Even if you're ugly, you beat the good looking guy, YOU WIN THE STORY, the only thing that matters is your performance:

Even if you're a manlet you can fight in lighter divisions which are really respected

The fighters can also be pretty based:
https://incels.is/attachments/89543826_10158011931183416_4875242292794884096_n-jpg.393249/

Some of the most loved and popular MMA fighters are ugly af:
Wanderlei Silva

Tony Ferguson:

Max Holloway:

Overall MMA is also way more fun than any combat sports because the fighters are way more diverse and in every match you don't know what is going to happen, also way less corruption than shit like boxing.
If anyone is interested in starting to watch MMA, I could a post an explanation on how to get into MMA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
I agree when your truecel with nothing to lose its good

but for normie+ guys Fighting IRL is low IQ
Any tallfag usually wipes the floor with manlets unless he has auschwitz frame

unironically this, since Im a giga stalker I went through the ig follow list of some girls and I see that they follow famous and not so famous ufc fighters which I probably see for the first time ever even though I watch ufc jfl, and they like their posts too so its not like they hit follow by mistake mmamaxxing as an ugly dude is more legit than any other sport

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Ocelot
The incel ethnic just won the story against the normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Italian incel knocked out bbc slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and UltimateMan
a lot of mma fighters have great bones tho

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
Every other sport has Chads getting all the attention even when they're mediocre, rarely an incel looking athlete gets the spotlight.
Despite Messi being way better than Neymar, Neymar is more popular. And the most popular is of course Cristiano Ronaldo. Ask a someone who doesn't care about that sport if they know any soccer player, nowadays they say Cristiano Ronaldo but they used to say Beckham. Also the achievements of those players are highly related to the fact that their team is the best, they're carried in a bunch of matches.
Same shit in Basketball, everyone is a tall BBC, and despite never caring for this sport and I know Stephan Curry.
Even in Boxing, guys like Ryan Garcia, Canelo and Pretty Boy Floyd always have the spotlight.
In MMA what matter is your power level, fighting style and personality. Even if you're good looking, you get shit on by the fans if you start losing. And unlike the other sports, it's 1v1, so you can't say "oh the team lost", no, THE FIGHTER LOST, so you can't blame the losses of good looking athletes on their team, it's their fault.
It's a sport where you get to see incels beating up chads
Even if you're ugly, you beat the good looking guy, YOU WIN THE STORY, the only thing that matters is your performance:
View attachment 932258View attachment 932260

Even if you're a manlet you can fight in lighter divisions which are really respected

The fighters can also be pretty based:
https://incels.is/attachments/89543826_10158011931183416_4875242292794884096_n-jpg.393249/

Some of the most loved and popular MMA fighters are ugly af:
Wanderlei Silva
View attachment 932263
Tony Ferguson:
View attachment 932264
Max Holloway:
View attachment 932268

Overall MMA is also way more fun than any combat sports because the fighters are way more diverse and in every match you don't know what is going to happen, also way less corruption than shit like boxing.
If anyone is interested in starting to watch MMA, I could a post an explanation on how to get into MMA
Who care faggot
St pierre or Khabib will btfo you

Mma is lifefuel
Max Holloways gf mogs

Last edited:
Title needs changing, but yes, MMA is legit, the purest form of unarmed combat currently known, and probably the most well tested in terms of PEDs (the UFC in particular)

Last edited:
Title needs changing, but yes, MMA is legit, the purest form of unarmed combat currently known, and probably the most well tested in terms of PEDs (the UFC in particular)
It doesn't matter how well tested it is, it's still unreliable unless everyone is tested every single day. They should just allow PEDs, it would make for better fights

also you can get free bonesmashing too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, A23ghskung, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
Why call it incel sport?

UFC is the most High T sport because its been infiltrated the least by women, Dana White is a based promoter who keeps the fighters hungry.

Most of them are low inhib NT and hence not incel

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and itorroella9