MMA surgery vs Bimax

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
what is the difference between MMA surgery (maxillomandibular advancement surgery) and Bimax (no ccw rotation)?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Mongrelcel and randomvanish
same shit with different names

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT, RealSurgerymax and LILMAXILLA

looks like bimax to me

you sure its not just a different name?

"Maxillomandibular advancement (sometimes called bimaxillary advancement or double jaw advancement) moves the upper..."

comon bruh

one google search

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
"Maxillomandibular advancement (sometimes called bimaxillary advancement or double jaw advancement) moves the upper..."

comon bruh

one google search
its advancement meaning it can be done with appliances

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and mewcoper
yes you can do it even without appliances, just mew bro :what:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Danish_Retard, Mongrelcel and 3 others
sounds like a scam tbh, like a 2nd attempt at saying mewing works but this time with appliances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875
yes you can do it even without appliances, just mew bro :what:
hahaha literally was writing the comment above this while u said that

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
im not sure, thats exactly why im asking lol, i live in the uk and went to the hospital today and thats what they call it
hardmaxxing greycel wow

hardmaxxing greycel wow
got a long surgery plan, bimax and rhino are gonna be the biggest ascension for me tho, will bring me up atleast 1.5 psl

got a long surgery plan, bimax and rhino are gonna be the biggest ascension for me tho, will bring me up atleast 1.5 psl
is your nose that bad :unsure: what is your current psl btw

is your nose that bad :unsure: what is your current psl btw
idk on this site lowest ive been rated was 4.5 psl, highest was 6 psl, had a few rates in between but im gonna stay modest and say 4.5

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
idk on this site lowest ive been rated was 4.5 psl, highest was 6 psl, had a few rates in between but im gonna stay modest and say 4.5
can you send pics if it's okay?

also what causes gandy nose?

my nose shape, nosetip etc is pretty optimal as they say but when i smile brutally the tip comes down a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360

View attachment 1151294
my nose shape, nosetip etc is pretty optimal as they say but when i smile brutally the tip comes down a little bit.
if i get to know u better ill send pics cuz u seem cool, i have a v similler nose to gandy but with roughly 105 degree nasal tip rotation as opposed to his 90, so luckily my nose looks italian instead of jewish, it still looks shit tho, to fix ur nose tip maybe get a septoplasty? i dont rly know what u mean cuz i cant see it

View attachment 1151294
imo most people suffer from crooked noses due to reccessed maxillad but tbh in some cases it might just be genetic for example like native americans' noses

• +1
imo most people suffer from crooked noses due to reccessed maxillad but tbh in some cases it might just be genetic for example like native americans' noses
yeah i have a good maxilla but a bad nose, mine is purely genetic bc im half italian, half english, having a bad mandible can emphasize having a bigger nose tho so maybe u get the illusion some noses are worse than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel
yeah i have a good maxilla but a bad nose, mine is purely genetic bc im half italian, half english, having a bad mandible can emphasize having a bigger nose tho so maybe u get the illusion some noses are worse than they actually are
Yeah a crooked nose also gives an illusion of a more recessed maxilla I have seen photos of before and after rhinoplasty and their whole facr looks more forward grown

Yeah a crooked nose also gives an illusion of a more recessed maxilla I have seen photos of before and after rhinoplasty and their whole facr looks more forward grown
in 3d tho it probs doesnt look that different, especially when lens distortion exists in photos, but i morphed my face to make only my nose smaller and it turned me from looking subhuman into pretty boy slayer, rhino is very important imo, some retard normies who have good noses already ruin the reputation of rhinos but others can benefit so massively from them

• +1