MMs make MMs is the most legit phrase

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
It's incredible how 3-4 mms here or there make or break a face. Can you imagine getting cucked in life because of 3mms of extra or lacking bone growth? No wonder good looking people are so rare.

Likewise, getting those 3-4mms can be such an incredible pain in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon and Deleted member 19453
It's incredible how 3-4 mms here or there make or break a face. Can you imagine getting cucked in life because of 3mms of extra or lacking bone growth? No wonder good looking people are so rare.

Likewise, getting those 3-4mms can be such an incredible pain in the ass.

life is a scam for 99.999999% of lifeforms

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
life is a scam for 99.999999% of lifeforms
True tbh, imagine there is an insane chance you end up as a fucking bug, you were at least lucky enough to be a human.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Splinter901
True tbh, imagine there is an insane chance you end up as a fucking bug, you were at least lucky enough to be a human.
I always wondered what it must be like to be various animals

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and HarrierDuBois
I always wondered what it must be like to be various animals
Same tbh, especially when I see my cat just doing random shit I wonder what the world is like from his perspective.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and optimisticzoomer
Compoundpill is brutal asf. If you are born with perfect MMs of bone, you will have a perfect life. If you are born without those MMs, you will be subhuman and made fun of relentlessly. Your entire life path (outside of sex even), is all determined by those bones.

Compoundpill is brutal asf. If you are born with perfect MMs of bone, you will have a perfect life. If you are born without those MMs, you will be subhuman and made fun of relentlessly. Your entire life path (outside of sex even), is all determined by those bones.
Yes true but if you grind you can make it out of the negative feedback loop. We're all gonna make it brahh

• +1
Reactions: badamj
Yes true but if you grind you can make it out of the negative feedback loop. We're all gonna make it brahh
Oh yeah I will be fine, I've had decent enough positive attention from foids and other people to know that I am not subhuman and can ascend further. We will make it for sure

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus