Modafinil 100mg so far

M

maheshdabwoi

squintmaxxed
Joined
May 9, 2023
Posts
75
Reputation
36
I popped a pill and it has been 4 hours. Feeling sleepy but my mind doesn't wander and feels clear. I sweat way more than I actually do. I will be using it to study for my exam at 10th. Will keep posting updates
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Ältai.Anabolic, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
I literally can't sleep rn its 12 midnight and I didn't get shit done jfls I'll pop 2 pills tomorrow to see any shit.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Ältai.Anabolic
I literally can't sleep rn its 12 midnight and I didn't get shit done jfls I'll pop 2 pills tomorrow to see any shit.

That’s the main effect.

I just used 100mg to deal with post-hookup fatigue before my next hookup in an hour. Probably should have just taken caffeine, will surely be awake all night. Maybe I can find a third slut. FML JFL.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and maheshdabwoi
That’s the main effect.

I just used 100mg to deal with post-hookup fatigue before my next hookup in an hour. Probably should have just taken caffeine, will surely be awake all night. Maybe I can find a third slut. FML JFL.
Bro's suffering from success jfls
 
Day 2-
Could sleep well but felt sluggish the day after. Was motivated in the gym but no significant increase in productivity.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
Have you tried melatonin?
 
I usually take 200mg. would never do an exam without it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
I popped a pill and it has been 4 hours. Feeling sleepy but my mind doesn't wander and feels clear. I sweat way more than I actually do. I will be using it to study for my exam at 10th. Will keep posting updates
what exam is on 10th
 
Exam day : I had focus, but too bad I didn't remember formulas and shit and got the lowest marks I've ever got.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
I pop Modalert 100mg today this morning when back to sleep for another 3 hours. Didn't feel anyone beside stomach rambling maybe I needed more like 200mg-400mg because I got Idiopathic hypersomnia.
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
0
Views
18
ilikepeps
I
paulwesleyyy
Replies
5
Views
58
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
djl1649
Replies
10
Views
77
djl1649
djl1649
Reubenj
Replies
7
Views
65
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
martintrdz
Replies
4
Views
44
hvf0690
hvf0690

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top