Modafinil / Adderall source?

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Mindsetmaxxing is a crucial part to the whole looksmaxxing process. As someone who procrastinates and has a short attention span, I'll need to hop on some modafinil / adderall asap so I can focus on moneymaxxing for the rest of summer.

If any of you know any good sources for modafinil or adderall, I would greatly appreciate any information. Otherwise I'll have to get scammed on the dark web jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Lynx, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Mindsetmaxxing is a crucial part to the whole looksmaxxing process. As someone who procrastinates and has a short attention span, I'll need to hop on some modafinil / adderall asap so I can focus on moneymaxxing for the rest of summer.

If any of you know any good sources for modafinil or adderall, I would greatly appreciate any information. Otherwise I'll have to get scammed on the dark web jfl.
Imagine taking jewpills because you don't have the focus to do basic work. :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Abhorrence
AlphaBay Market

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Htobrother and Crusile
highstreetpharma and alldaychemist are names I listed when I looked into modafinil but better to check they're good yourself, I never ended up buying it

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
highstreetpharma and alldaychemist are names I listed when I looked into modafinil but better to check they're good yourself, I never ended up buying it
Moda is meme for procrastination

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Koroshiya, Alexanderr and 2 others
Op, I'm currently in the same boat, trying to get stimulants for focus. You can get some online but they're expensive, so u ur best bet is to get a prescription, but this is were it gets tricky, they're strict on stimulants now. You need to ask your primary care giver to a referral to a psychiatrist, then you'll probably go to psychologist and he/she will ask you a lot of questions. Just be persistent and say that you can't focus or stay still.

Drugs are a terrible way to get yourself to work harder instead of brute force suffering your way through discipline. Discipline feels good chances are you don’t have a good REASON to be disciplined. You need reasons to suffer or you won’t.

If you cope with drugs as I have done in the past you’ll be nothing without them. And you can’t take drugs everyday. Believe me modafinil is garbage anyways it’s not like adderall.

• JFL
Reactions: bossman
Jewpills = scam!
Goddamn you're still on this forum. I thought your stinky ass had quit a while ago
I was playing Clash of Clans and maxxing my townhall. :feelsgood:

Drugs are a terrible way to get yourself to work harder instead of brute force suffering your way through discipline. Discipline feels good chances are you don’t have a good REASON to be disciplined. You need reasons to suffer or you won’t.

If you cope with drugs as I have done in the past you’ll be nothing without them. And you can’t take drugs everyday. Believe me modafinil is garbage anyways it’s not like adderall.
Untreated adhd subhumans become drug addicted + homeless + unemployed + suicide.
Stimulants improve brain function overtime, imo "brute forcing" would damage your brain because of failed attempts at "brute forcing".

Untreated adhd subhumans become drug addicted + homeless + unemployed + suicide.
Stimulants improve brain function overtime, imo "brute forcing" would damage your brain because of failed attempts at "brute forcing".
most homeless people and drug addicts have adhd

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are you really asking where to source a Schedule 2 Stimulant Drug? Online? topkek

how is the ac running agent #341? do you have a nice comfy chair at your cubicle?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Moda is meme for procrastination
Not to mention taking it on a daily basis results in severe insomnia. I’d take it at 6 AM in the morning and still only be able to fall asleep at 3 AM. It’s not efficient.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Toth's thot
Jewpills = scam!

I was playing Clash of Clans and maxxing my townhall. :feelsgood:
You deserve an ass whooping to get you on the right track.
Not to mention taking it on a daily basis results in severe insomnia. I’d take it at 6 AM in the morning and still only be able to fall asleep at 3 AM. It’s not efficient.
That only happened when I would take 30mg.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
just go to a doctor?

i bought moda from hsp, i'm on it rn i can guarantee this shit hits

i also bought selegiline from adc so i'll see how that works in a week or 2

• +1
Reactions: Isabella
what's selegiline for?

vijaykanth only needs navel to get stimulated

Modafinil from highstreetpharma is super. I take it sometimes for work and it kicks really well.