Modafinil for lethargy?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I am starting to feel tired at points during the day. Falling asleep at points during the day and my energy levels are all over the place. Should I take modafinil to stay alert and maintain my energy throughout the day?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Has no serious sides so try it

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 7725
It may be a side effect of other things you're taking?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and delusionalretard
Has no serious sides so try it
It'll make you talk extremely fast and hyper-focus on things. Could be a good thing depending on who you are. Isn't particularly great for me though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
It may be a side effect of other things you're taking?
No I think my sleep isn’t the best. I take melatonin for sleep and it helps me fall asleep but sometimes I feel tired during the day.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Should I get modafanil or is adderall better?
IDK, haven't tried either because bank blocks me from buying bitcoin, cuck friends won't help me and I don't know anyone that's selling.

From what I've read Adderall seems way stronger than Moda but with the trade off of having sides.

You should ask blackout.xl on discord.

Should I get modafanil or is adderall better?
Adderall mogs the living shit of out mod on paper. I've only tried mod at 50mg doses a few times and all it did was keep me awake. But you'll only get REAL adderall with prescription. Rest is meth+caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Adderall mogs the living shit of out mod on paper. I've only tried mod at 50mg doses a few times and all it did was keep me awake. But you'll only get REAL adderall with prescription. Rest is meth+caffeine.
I used to have a script for adderall and it’s too much for my usecase. I just want to stay awake and alert I don’t need the added energy. I’ve taken Adrafanil before and it didn’t do much for me. Maybe I’ll try Moda.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
I am starting to feel tired at points during the day. Falling asleep at points during the day and my energy levels are all over the place. Should I take modafinil to stay alert and maintain my energy throughout the day?
you know how in dnp cyles people get super lethargic, I'm pretty sure they usually use ephedrine to combat it, maybe look into it? idk if I'm correct might be misremembering

you know how in dnp cyles people get super lethargic, I'm pretty sure they usually use ephedrine to combat it, maybe look into it? idk if I'm correct might be misremembering
I have a ton of ephedrine on hand because I was using it to cut. Right now I’m on Test so not sure if I would want to use ephedrine while bulking? Also not sure if ephedrine is something I can take for long periods of time.

I have a ton of ephedrine on hand because I was using it to cut. Right now I’m on Test so not sure if I would want to use ephedrine while bulking? Also not sure if ephedrine is something I can take for long periods of time.
I dont have experience with it myself, and so please dont take this as proper advice but what about testing a lower dose and seeing how that is for your lethargy? no clue and your right that may not be safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
I dont have experience with it myself, and so please dont take this as proper advice but what about testing a lower dose and seeing how that is for your lethargy? no clue and your right that may not be safe
I will try it

Try sleeping more and eating properly first, then modafinil.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 14274
Try sleeping more and eating properly first, then modafinil.
I am doing both lol. I’m getting sleep but not the best quality.