Modafinil is a godsend

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
Since cycling moda i became a 10 times better Version of myself career wise. It literally killed my procrastination. Never ever have i been this productive in my whole life.

Since half a year i legit go to every lecture being laser focused during whole Duration and understanding what the prof wants from us and following his thoughts.

Besides that i at least use 4 hours a day 5 times a weak to read stuff from side literature that helps me fully understanding the material i have in lectures. And i dont have a Single urge to dont do it, i just do it without questioning. Nowadays i get dopamine rush from understanding new Stuff lmao. I havent been playing Games since half a year.

Reminder: i was the most lazy student you have ever witnessed. Always barely having enough time to learn for exam and almost crying because it was a torture to get Stuff from whole Semester in my head in 2 weeks. And always close to failing. Today im even ahead of what we elaborate in our courses atm.

The only downside is you become a legit asshole while on it but who cares if you make the big money later. And somewhat lack of creativity (also doesnt matter if you study sth that needs creativity its over already).

The ability to Power through stuff in Hours without losing focus is so satisfying.

Aaaand no shitty withdrawal effects like on rita and adderall.

Now i can understand why top managers are on that stuff. Banderas.gif

Edit: oh i realizing im in the wrong section. Can a mod switch it to offtopic?

• Woah
Reactions: PrisonMike
Just do meth theory

Low IQ cramming theory

Doesn't modafinil make you piss smell like shit?

I'd prefer vyvance or concerta nonetheless

its legit for concentration

not so sure about longterm use

Idk if taking ampthetamines is so good. Im not a chemist but it says moda is far different from typical ampth. And the withdrawal in ampthetamines is nasty which you dont Experience on moda. Ofc you dont get that high but i actually dont want that when im Learning

i take 20 mg ritalin twice daily have same effects you listed and have 0 side effects except dry mouth

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Idk if taking ampthetamines is so good. Im not a chemist but it says moda is far different from typical ampth. And the withdrawal in ampthetamines is nasty which you dont Experience on moda. Ofc you dont get that high but i actually dont want that when im Learning
It's effective if you do have adhd

• Woah
Reactions: xefo
Happy5

I find pochy sticks work well for energy boost and concentration, even when lack of sleep and tired.