modafinil is an essential

mclovin

mclovin

Iron
I take 200mgs of modafinil every morning.
the shit changed my life.
I get Insane focus and motivation, along with energy and ironically enough, composure and coolness.

modafinil makes me low inhib. I say what I want and don’t sugarcoat, and my mind works more logically and straightforward. some may think this is a bad thing, but its a much more masculine mindset.

another feature is verbal fluency, when I talk to women on it words and jokes fly off my tongue, and when I combine with Ltheanine it gives a james bond coolness when talking to women instead of a caffeine jittery nervousness.

obviously its not as euphoric as adderall, but modafinil is a lot safer and can be used everyday with tolerance breaks once a month.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, kegelmaxer, BrickTop and 5 others
You ever had heart problems? With ritaline i have arrythmias and fast heartbeat.

You ever had heart problems? With ritaline i have arrythmias and fast heartbeat.
not much with 200mgs by itself, my heart beat is insane typically but thats because I take a ephedrine yohimbine and caffeine stack with it

Modanifil just make me talk extremely fast and be annoying.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrickTop
Where do u buy it from?

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Is there any way to get this without a prescription? If I have to go the prescription route, I'd rather just push for adderall.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Is there any way to get this without a prescription? If I have to go the prescription route, I'd rather just push for adderall.
Expresspct should have it

• +1
Reactions: grimy
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, Edgar and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
what are legit sites to buy from?

i wanna try baclofen and modafinil, but struggling to find good, non-scammy sites for UK.
Anyone got any good ones?
ps- I'd also love to try adderal but I swear it's like £15 per PILL on the darkweb lol.

I get Insane focus and motivation, along with energy and ironically enough, composure and coolness.

modafinil makes me low inhib. I say what I want and don’t sugarcoat, and my mind works more logically and straightforward. some may think this is a bad thing, but its a much more masculine mindset.

another feature is verbal fluency, when I talk to women on it words and jokes fly off my tongue, and when I combine with Ltheanine it gives a james bond coolness when talking to women instead of a caffeine jittery nervousness.

obviously its not as euphoric as adderall, but modafinil is a lot safer and can be used everyday with tolerance breaks once a month.
I feel like my usual self on 200 mg modafinil. Should I try 400?

Come back and tell me how you feel in 6 months of daily use

Your receptors will be more fried than the fries fried by mcwagies for me this morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and stuckneworleans
Come back and tell me how you feel in 6 months of daily use

Your receptors will be more fried than the fries fried by mcwagies for me this morning
I should have clarified I take a 5 day tolerance break once a month, and it seems to kick harder next dose

i wanna try baclofen and modafinil, but struggling to find good, non-scammy sites for UK.
ps- I'd also love to try adderal but I swear it's like £15 per PILL on the darkweb lol.
modafinilxl.com

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Chintuck22
not much with 200mgs by itself, my heart beat is insane typically but thats because I take a ephedrine yohimbine and caffeine stack with it
Ephedrine is fucking great for cutting

• +1
Reactions: mclovin
how much in your country guys?

modafinil in poland (modalert)
100 pills = 188.63 USD

how much in your country guys?

modafinil in poland (modalert)
100 pills = 188.63 USD
I can get them for $.75 a pill modvigil and $.60 a pill modalert

propably best value/price thing in the world :)

a little late to the party, but dark web adderall is %99 just pressed meth. just sayin..