Modafinil results

M

maheshdabwoi

squintmaxxed
Joined
May 9, 2023
Posts
75
Reputation
36
Popped 100mg modalert at 9-10pm, kept me awake till 4 and I slept till 7. Felt really sluggish and had a headache after waking up but it got better. Popped another 100mg today at 7AM for my exam at 8AM. My face felt really red and jittery but I was able to focus. I would've done better if I was less anxious. So 100mg should be ideal for max benefits with less side effects.
 
And adderal > modafinil?
 
100mg no effect on me only 300-400mg but that's maybe because I have Idiopathic Hypersomnia

How do you mitigate the headache? I take alpha GPC and drink lot of water
 
100mg no effect on me only 300-400mg but that's maybe because I have Idiopathic Hypersomnia

How do you mitigate the headache? I take alpha GPC and drink lot of water
I had the headache for another day idk what to do
 
I literally can't sleep the day I take it. Kinda sucks.
 
Popped 100mg modalert at 9-10pm, kept me awake till 4 and I slept till 7. Felt really sluggish and had a headache after waking up but it got better. Popped another 100mg today at 7AM for my exam at 8AM. My face felt really red and jittery but I was able to focus. I would've done better if I was less anxious. So 100mg should be ideal for max benefits with less side effects.
Yes, modafinil is the only true nootropic, it's like spinach for Popeye.
 
It’s a shitty drug it’ll fuck your sleep up Jfl get ritalin or cope
 
Cycling it is better than just using continously long term
 

Similar threads

Kenan271
Replies
7
Views
207
Kenan271
Kenan271
parvaiz90
Replies
8
Views
174
arthurfish
arthurfish
ShortRomus
Replies
8
Views
120
thirdlet88
T
yahgamy
Replies
4
Views
29
cinnabon
cinnabon
STUPIDREFEREES
Replies
9
Views
102
displacementpilled
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top