Modafinil vs adderall

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Modafinil fucking mogs adderall when you are on little sleep, from my personal experience. I have read a study that modafinil works really well when you didn’t get much sleep. I feel like I can confirm this, now being on adderall with good sleep is better than being on modafinil with little to no sleep. But if I don’t get a good nights rest I opt for modafinil. I only take adderall on days where I need to get a shit done to ascend.

Modafinil fucking mogs adderall when you are on little sleep, from my personal experience. I have read a study that modafinil works really well when you didn’t get much sleep. I feel like I can confirm this, now being on adderall with good sleep is better than being on modafinil with little to no sleep. But if I don’t get a good nights rest I opt for modafinil. I only take adderall on days where I need to get a shit done to ascend.
Is the Palestinian jew mind control drug better than the Israeli mind control drug, which will make me more of a slave to the goys working for the american government?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Moda is nothing compared to adderal.

Adderal is an actual drug, in on a whole another level.

Its like cofee compared to meth lmao

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
And here I am coping with L-theanine, caffeine and ginkgo biloba or wtv that's named because I can't get these drugs here in my country

Moda is nothing compared to adderal.

Adderal is an actual drug, in on a whole another level.

Its like cofee compared to meth lmao
I’m talking about when sleep deprived, I feel super fuckin unfocused on adderall when tired. I just lazer focus on bs like my brain is zapped

I’m talking about when sleep deprived, I feel super fuckin unfocused on adderall when tired. I just lazer focus on bs like my brain is zapped
if youre sleep deprived, the best thing you can do for your concentration is fucking SLEEP

Modafinil is a joke. Even redbull works better for me

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Mongrelcel
hows your appetite
i heard that it helps suppress it completely

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88