lp_image.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5565.png
    IMG_5565.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5558.jpeg
    IMG_5558.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
I mean theres a lot of normie/sub5 models so…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Blackgymmax, Chadeep and 2 others
get out tik tok mofo

• +1
Reactions: surfnoir and Av0nr
You should post a proper front and side profile pic for a rating, not some pics where your face is covered by some cream and hair. Spoiler but we need to see what you look like to evaluate your face

• +1
Reactions: surfnoir, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 31931
You should post a proper front and side profile pic for a rating, not some pics where your face is covered by some cream and hair. Spoiler but we need to see what you look like to evaluate your facebu
You should post a proper front and side profile pic for a rating, not some pics where your face is covered by some cream and hair. Spoiler but we need to see what you look like to evaluate your face
i dont wanna😾

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

why do you have dogshit all over your face?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and 0hMan
i dont wanna😾
Understandable, if you ever want a rating post accurate representations of what you look like irl. Take it easy brotha

admit i mogged u😭
I mean i am swollen af from surgery so yes, probably rn. When i’m fully softmaxxed and lean idk, need to see what you look like without covering your subhumanity with hair and creams.

When u also show ur face, ill do as well no point otherwise
😭 dude is acting like he can’t see my beautiful ass faced plastered on his phone

but fr show me ur face or admit i mogged u next message better be that face youngin😭
I told u nigga, show ur fucking face ur hiding it in every photo and its for a reason

I told u nigga, show ur fucking face ur hiding it in every photo and its for a reason
just look at that jawline,u pray every night for that😭

I *just* accepted your account and you're already postmaxxing. Nice.

why would you post pictures that don’t even show your face properly to get rated????
You could rate him based on appeal if you take into account his style (fashion, haircut, facial hair (or lack thereof)).

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
 7gLlxIu 400x400

literally, this can be model material if the person signing you is delusional enough to think they can market u in some indian commercials.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and rand anon
i wanna be marketed

ur jaws recessed asf nice lip seal bro

Hey, you're a pretty good looking guy but you seem to want to improve yourself even further. Not an issue at all. I've compiled a list of surgeries you should do in order to improve your SMV:

• MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
  • Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
  • Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Blackgymmax, aldhahrani and 4 others
My boy has 26 posts in one day