Model tier cheekbones with narrow jaw?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am 18yo and I plan on doing zygo implants with eppley once I moneymaxx enough. My goal results would be something like what user Saiyan achieved. That being said, I noticed that he had quite a decent base to begin with. Although my cheekbones are of similar size and place as his were before surgery, he has much better masseter muscles. Imo thats one of the reasons his hollow cheeks after the surgery ended up looking so good.

So, would cheekbones that are much wider than the jaw look unnatural/uncanny? If so, could chewing for next ~ 6 years help me with jaw width? If not, could gonion implants make it look more natural?

I am 18yo and I plan on doing zygo implants with eppley once I moneymaxx enough. My goal results would be something like what user Saiyan achieved. That being said, I noticed that he had quite a decent base to begin with. Although my cheekbones are of similar size and place as his were before surgery, he has much better masseter muscles. Imo thats one of the reasons his hollow cheeks after the surgery ended up looking so good.

So, would cheekbones that are much wider than the jaw look unnatural/uncanny? If so, could chewing for next ~ 6 years help me with jaw width? If not, could gonion implants make it look more natural?
they would definitely look less uncanny than a jaw wider than cheekbones, there's a lot of models with wider cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and alriodai

ypu gon look like a bogdanoff bro

they would definitely look less uncanny than a jaw wider than cheekbones, there's a lot of models with wider cheekbones
Christian Bale is a good example but still, I don't know where that ratio of cheek width:jaw width stops looking normal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230226_150401_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230226_150401_Chrome.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and LiteralCaucasian
Hello, I have a similar situation as you, but I already have very projected cheekbones and ogee curves.
DON'T GET CHIN WINGS!
Implants will dissolve too.
Get proper bigonial increase and you'll be golden.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
in narrow jaw he just means low or high gonial angle, some of them have somehow higher feminine gonial angle making them look like a narrow jaw

in reality they have perfectly developped faces most of the times

make sure ur bitemporal to bizygo is ideal too, or you’ll look like a freak

in narrow jaw he just means low or high gonial angle, some of them have somehow higher feminine gonial angle making them look like a narrow jaw

in reality they have perfectly developped faces most of the times
I meant that my jaw width is currently very normie-tier, but I asked whether or not I need to make my jaw width greater in order for it to look natural when I make my zygos wider. The whole point of it is to look natural, and I wish to avoid doing anything more to my lower third than I have to, as I already have chin implants planned. Christian Bale is a great example of how good chin + great zygos mog good jawline. His jaw is downard grown (you can search his sideprofile) and not very wide either, but I am not sure if I will be able to achieve that look. That being said, if I did anything to my jaw I would avoid wraparound implants as they are uncanny looking to me, and would do gonio implants instead

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
If you are not completely softmaxxed to the core then dont even bother hardmaxxing