• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51576 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
Just be nordic theory :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, rand anon and 97baHater
Mother looks to have a good facial structure, which is important. He probably inherited his dads pheno like eye and hair colour, but he also looks to have a wide jaw and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@St.TikTokcel Does he have a slavic eye area?

His dad is ugly asf but his mom is :p:p:p

Mogs his mothers subhuman brown eyes, attractive kids don't always end up being attractive adults.
Yeah i had blue a10 eyes as a kid, now they look brown but are technically hazel.

Yeah i had blue a10 eyes as a kid, now they look brown but are technically hazel.
hazel are alright actually but brown on white people look weird. Never heard of blue eyes turning to hazel though, seems quite odd.

hazel are alright actually but brown on white people look weird. Never heard of blue eyes turning to hazel though, seems quite odd.
happens all the time, I have blonde hair as a kid but its a dark brown now. Not really that rare at all its just cause not many remember their eye colour as a kid:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and JohnDoe
happens all the time, I have blonde hair as a kid but its a dark brown now. Not really that rare at all its just cause not many remember their eye colour as a kid:lul:
Brootal, got a sneak peek of the blue eye and blonde hair life and then cucked. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Brootal, got a sneak peek of the blue eye and blonde hair life and then cucked. :feelsrope:
My sister has a10 eyes, fucking foids man.

Who tf wants blonde hair, shut the fuck up that is oofie doofie only. dark hair, blue eyes, brown skin(Med) is ideal.

Kind of like this well fed aryan gypsie mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and JohnDoe
So many white people have wide ethnic noses such as this kid (and his mom). It is so strange to see every other feature being traditionally white but then you see the wide nose that seems like it was transplanted onto him. No harmony whatsoever.

• Woah
So many white people have wide ethnic noses such as this kid (and his mom). It is so strange to see every other feature being traditionally white but then you see the wide nose that seems like it was transplanted onto him. No harmony whatsoever.
never noticed that.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 51576
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Imretarded?, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
@Hardrada lock his ass up
what did he do wrong fr tho? hes saying the child is attractive. would it be wrong for him to call the child ugly as well?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Man I thought u wanting to fuck jbs was already sick and twisted but this man this is one step to far u evil mother fucker
@HTN_Mentalcel look what he wrote

• JFL
@HTN_Mentalcel look what he wrote
He is 30 years old iirc, his biology is telling him to have a kid, thats why he is making these posts, he copes by saying its morrally wrong to have kids in this jewish world, and while he is right he is still biologically hardwired to have kids. THats why he is making all these posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, JohnDoe and UZB_Strebl
He is 30 years old iirc, his biology is telling him to have a kid, thats why he is making these posts, he copes by saying its morrally wrong to have kids in this jewish world, and while he is right he is still biologically hardwired to have kids. THats why he is making all these posts.
5’7 pill strikes again @Amnesia

My sister has a10 eyes, fucking foids man.

Who tf wants blonde hair, shut the fuck up that is oofie doofie only. dark hair, blue eyes, brown skin(Med) is ideal.

View attachment 2922149
Kind of like this well fed aryan gypsie mogger
MOGGED BY HIS BROTHER WHO IS THE GREATEST BOXER TO EVER LIVE.

• JFL
Same story for anti-natalists and women who hit 30+ and cope with cats.

• +1
Normies get milfs