Models date down in Looksmatch to establish dominance

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
male :
(JFL)

females:

So my theory is that attractive people who are 8+ are blackpilled enough to know that their looksmatch and above will cheat on them if they are presented with the situation. But dating below your looksmatch establishes dominance heirarchy in which you control the sexuality of the relationship, reaping its benefits and you mog your partner to oblivion so they're less inclined to cheat on you. Cheating is a comparison between the looks of ur current partner to that of the potential cheat, uglier partners will put your looks on a pedestal thus making you un-cheatable.

ugly foids will still try to bounce on the next chad cock, there is no way to prevent this other than locking them in a basement with surveillance cameras tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, SikKunt, FatmanO and 3 others
Cope, they're autistic dweebs that can't get better

the women all marry for money, basic

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
ugly foids will still try to bounce on the next chad cock, there is no way to prevent this other than locking them in a basement with surveillance cameras tbh.
surveils me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Dumb theory. My ex was way out of my league and that never stopped me from wanting other (new) pussy. I even wanted to fuck girls that were way uglier than her just for the sake of some variety, but I never did cuz I'm a subhuman baldcel :(

• JFL
theory might be true JFL

• +1
0 IQ. Men will fuck anything that moves.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Balkancel