Model’s don’t get girls

redcel

redcel

Slayer
Model’s don’t really get any girl’s and they’re mostly ugly to modern girls and they get LITERALLY called UGLY
And let’s take Jordan barret for example, “PSL GOD” 8/8 PSL and yet he gets called ugly by almost every girl i talked to for example
009F514B 4323 437A A5E0 13744C5FE269

My theory is model’s are just for modeling and that’s IT but in the dating world they would be a last option because let’s be real no girl would take a boney nigger who looks like a frog (ily jordan)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, FrenchChad, GuyFromSingapore and 15 others
Not the best picture of Jordan to be fair.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 46986, the next o'pry and 29 others
Barrett could easily get girls, but he got molested when he was 13, so they gay parasite has been in him for over half his life. Spreading inside his intestines, and organs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BowlCutMogger, dimorphism and 33 others
Barrett could easily get girls, but he got molested when he was 13, so they gay parasite has been in him for over half his life. Spreading inside his intestines, and organs.
No let’s exclude persona and only keep it physical appearance wise, he wouldn’t get SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Zenis, juste and 1 other person
send her nudes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
No let’s exclude persona and only keep it physical appearance wise, he wouldn’t get SHIT
That is one of the worst pics of him. I used to be a Barrett hater, but cant hate on the guy. He looks good from paparazzi, and when normies film in. From every angle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, the next o'pry, redmaxx and 14 others
you just need to be 70's old with a little saggy skin and then all bitches gonna suck you off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Valeqs
That is one of the worst pics of him. I used to be a Barrett hater, but cant hate on the guy. He looks good from paparazzi, and when normies film in. From every angle
“Worst pictures”
09EFC540 BFE1 4DC4 BB68 7A2A2DEADE4D

Model’s don’t really get any girl’s and they’re mostly ugly to modern girls and they get LITERALLY called UGLY
And let’s take Jordan barret for example, “PSL GOD” 8/8 PSL and yet he gets called ugly by almost every girl i talked to for example
View attachment 2463807
My theory is model’s are just for modeling and that’s IT but in the dating world they would be a last option because let’s be real no girl would take a boney nigger who looks like a frog (ily jordan)
Your wrong bro so your "theory" will stay a theory.

Obviously if you use an ugly pictures af these random stupid bitch will find a way to bring man down because they love to do that.

But show them that pic now i'm curious about the result

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, DR. NICKGA, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Modelling pics usually come off as a bit corny and try hard. You need something a little bit more NT which is a bit hard to do with Barret with his 24/7 non-NT PSL stare.

Jordan sitting

• +1
Reactions: Detective, DR. NICKGA, Xangsane and 5 others

Obviously if you use an ugly pictures af these random stupid bitch will find a way to bring man down because they love to do that.
View attachment 2463830
I’ll show a girl that rn

• +1
Reactions: SnowDiles

View attachment 2463830
709FAE4A D815 4C09 80DA 1A790AF6C714
FD9521B4 96AE 4407 8887 067B680A1358

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Xangsane
looks insane in motion and natural light, girls have different types btw something this forum seems to not understand and that girl literally said she doesn't fw white people lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, humanoidsub7, germanlooks and 4 others
I totally agree but lets be real thats like the absolute worst pic you could pick.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 32410
Game is game, W child molestors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I totally agree but lets be real thats like the absolute worst pic you could pick.
I sent another one who was chosen by some dude who said the same thing you did and he was still called ugly

looks insane in motion and natural light, girls have different types btw something this forum seems to not understand and that girl literally said she doesn't fw white people lol

Spoke to 8 girls, most jordan got was a 4/10 and she’s LITERALLY white she was trolling

Girls talk shit, some of them surely would fuck barret

• +1
Reactions: fibonacci, jdz6777, jupiter0445 and 3 others
I sent another one who was chosen by some dude who said the same thing you did and he was still called ugly
barrett is undoubtly low appeal, good for striking modeling shoots but not irl. hunter eyes have to be the biggest psyop out there as long as you dont have major failos with your eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and notrealdanish
barrett is undoubtly low appeal, good for striking modeling shoots but not irl. hunter eyes have to be the biggest psyop out there as long as you dont have major failos with your eyes.
Jordan barret is honestly handsome in my opinion but the women don’t find him handsome

Spoke to 8 girls, most jordan got was a 4/10 and she’s LITERALLY white she was trolling
jordan barrett is def uncanny but when he's not overly lean he looks like a divine being

Jordan barret is honestly handsome in my opinion but the women don’t find him handsome
first rule of blackpill don't go by what women say but by what they do lol
they'd spread their legs if they saw him irl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, jdz6777, jupiter0445 and 6 others
jordan barrett is def uncanny but when he's not overly lean he looks like a divine being
I agree, he is handsome but the women don’t find him handsome.
It is what it is

no he looks like a surgery filled bimbo just in a more natural way. muh insane bone mass, muh hunter eyes.

I showed some pics of him lean to some girl and she called him ugly then later kept sending her pics of him now she thinks he's a godsent angel and ''too pretty''

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
View attachment 2463807
he has the alien psl extreme features look which makes him look insane on camera but irl SMV appeal vs some one like Delisola would be less I think

he has the alien psl extreme features look which makes him look insane on camera but irl SMV appeal vs some one like Delisola would be less I think
To be honest, outside of the modeling world he would absolutely fucking pull unless he’s an idiot everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I showed some pics of him lean to some girl and she called him ugly then later kept sending her pics of him now she thinks he's a godsent angel and ''too pretty''
I think it's because your initial opinion of someone's looks depends on their harmony/alien-ness. I found Barrett, Sean opry, de poot to be weird and ugly looking at first, but after looking at their faces for 5 mins I realised they weren't so bad looking
Whereas people like Chico I found to be quite handsome immediately

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I think it's because your initial opinion of someone's looks depends on their harmony/alien-ness. I found Barrett, Sean opry, de poot to be weird and ugly looking at first, but after looking at their faces for 5 mins I realised they weren't so bad looking
They have good potential, they’re only doing this dumb facial expressions for the photoshoots but in a irl basis they would definitely pull

yeah that's the thing they are too striking upon first glance but once girls get used to them they realize they're attractive

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
yeah that's the thing they are too striking upon first glance but once girls get used to them they realize they're attractive
Yeah i agree but that’ll take a while, first glance is everything and chico has a more calm and normal look while the other models look alien like and bimbo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
View attachment 2463807
youre a faggot mate