Model’s don’t get girls

Thank u dani <3

Imagine believing what women say. Open a tinder account instead and you'll know the truth. Bitches are liars they're sick

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fibonacci, yayatourer, jdz6777 and 4 others
Imagine believing what women say. Open a tinder account instead and you'll know the truth. Bitches are liars they're sick
Asked 8 girl’s who have shit ton of options, they still called him ugly and fierce at maximum.

Asked 8 girl’s who have shit ton of options, they still called him ugly and fierce at maximum.
Doesn't matter they lie all the time. It just matter how they act that's why tinder is the ultimate test

• +1
Reactions: fibonacci, yayatourer and eduardkoopman
To be honest, outside of the modeling world he would absolutely fucking pull unless he’s an idiot everywhere
True I mean he is tall white and gl so def not saying he would be incel but still trad Chad is a diff game

True I mean he is tall white and gl so def not saying he would be incel but still trad Chad is a diff game
Also true, he’s a mogger overall but he has this alien traits

the full body pic is way too aspie.. james sapphire tier

"THIS IS JORDAN BAREET"

"Barrat

Name failo

Model’s don’t really get any girl’s and they’re mostly ugly to modern girls and they get LITERALLY called UGLY
And let’s take Jordan barret for example, “PSL GOD” 8/8 PSL and yet he gets called ugly by almost every girl i talked to for example
View attachment 2463807
My theory is model’s are just for modeling and that’s IT but in the dating world they would be a last option because let’s be real no girl would take a boney nigger who looks like a frog (ily jordan)
Is depoot gay?

Any reason on why these twinks decide to be homo even after having a chads skull
Because they get bored of women, they pull them easily so they switched to men

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Pure cope, do these with your girl now:

Model’s don’t really get any girl’s and they’re mostly ugly to modern girls and they get LITERALLY called UGLY
And let’s take Jordan barret for example, “PSL GOD” 8/8 PSL and yet he gets called ugly by almost every girl i talked to for example
View attachment 2463807
My theory is model’s are just for modeling and that’s IT but in the dating world they would be a last option because let’s be real no girl would take a boney nigger who looks like a frog (ily jordan)
He looks like a fucking intimidating gay alien with creepy hunter eyes

psl =/= appeal. barett has godly high psl but appeal is rock bottom in 2023 bc of his alien look. female gaze is all about appeal

View attachment 2463807
talking bout boney fuckers why not mention yourself OP

View attachment 2463807
stop believing what foids say she will open her legs begging to hatefuck her once he enters the room

psl =/= appeal. barett has godly high psl but appeal is rock bottom in 2023 bc of his alien look. female gaze is all about appeal
exactly why the classic 'chico is boneless' argeument is invalid
tiktok type pretty boy ftw

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
i tried tinder why the guy on my pfp. Stacys were hitting me up.

Girls will always do this till they meet in person. I’ve seen this happen with my own two eyes

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, blackmf and jdz6777
"white people scare me"

who cares what some sheboon says, most nonwhite girls are disgusting other than a select few nafri/middle eastern/mixed girls. cope thread cause barrett is a supermodel and obviously has loads of appeal to women.

KYS !
Average sub5 JB fan

View attachment 2463807
this bitch so dry to you jfl

looks insane in motion and natural light, girls have different types btw something this forum seems to not understand and that girl literally said she doesn't fw white people lol

Jfl at these truecels letting themselves get logged to death on purpose

Barrett is too aesthetic and niche for most normal women.
He's only able to pull high level girls with a great eye for aesthetics i.e high fashion models, fashion influencers etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Barrett is too aesthetic and niche for most normal women.
He's only able to pull high level girls with a great eye for aesthetics i.e high fashion models, fashion influencers etc.
am I niche

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
View attachment 2463807
a disgusting latin whore on benefits sez ew to a superior human becuz her brain cant handle the fact her looksmatch works on a coca factory in bolvia. retarded thread kys op

Retard alert

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zurzolo
send a casual one, u sent a very androgynous gay professional pic, but its true - psl ≠ sex appeal

View attachment 2463807

just send worst photo and claim models are incel theory

yeah bro, I'd recommend Barrett to just shave his jaw to get a round one, reverse decompress his eyes to get curry bulgy eyes and put some brown paint on his alien gay face