Moderator application

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
We are looking for another active mod. This would be someone who is able to answer a couple reports and approve some new users on most days. Things we are looking for:
  • Active, able to do reports and moderate the forum for some time everyday.
  • Don't have lots of warnings for breaking the forum rules.
  • Have a good understanding of the rules.
  • Have a discord account to be able to communicate with other moderators and to participate in discussion about changes to the forum.
  • Preferably known in the community and have at least a hundred or so posts, but not required.
  • Preferably have moderation experience on other forums, but not required.
If you are someone who mostly just shitposts and spams then don't bother, I will be looking at post history as well as previous warnings. A couple small warnings by themselves do not disqualify you however.

PM me if you would like to be a mod and give a good reason as to why.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Alexanderr and Ritalincel
We are looking for another active mod. This would be someone who is able to answer a couple reports and approve some new users on most days. Things we are looking for:
  • Active, able to do reports and moderate the forum for some time everyday.
  • Don't have lots of warnings for breaking the forum rules.
  • Have a good understanding of the rules.
  • Have a discord account to be able to communicate with other moderators and to participate in discussion about changes to the forum.
  • Preferably known in the community and have at least a hundred or so posts, but not required.
  • Preferably have moderation experience on other forums, but not required.
If you are someone who mostly just shitposts and spams then don't bother, I will be looking at post history as well as previous warnings. A couple small warnings by themselves do not disqualify you however.

PM me if you would like to be a mod and give a good reason as to why.
Yeah I think you found him. Those requirements match me perfectly.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Hello @jefferson I would like to be a mod because purple is my favorite color.

Also reported for posting off-topic in the looksmaxing section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, karbo, the next o'pry and 12 others
No chance for me since I have had 3 temp bans. Oh well, I like red better anyway. ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Vitruvian and Framletgod
my post got deleted idk why

my vote goes for @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Ritalincel
By the way, please be careful who you select to be mod. I get the feeling that sometimes a member who despises me will end up becoming mod and banning me out of favouritism while letting others get away with doing the same type of stuff I did. Etc.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: honeypot, Mansnob, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
By the way, please be careful who you select to be mod. I get the feeling that sometimes a member who despises me will end up becoming mod and banning me out of favouritism while letting others get away with doing the same type of stuff I did. Etc.

That's why you mod someone unbiased like me. An outsider.

I vote for 4incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Vitruvian, DidntRead and 2 others
how many is lots
It's not just a numbers thing, it depends on what the warnings were for. Warnings for posting in the wrong section won't hurt you much at all, warnings for being an asshole to someone would.

Me?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Alexanderr
The majority of the member base seem to be snakes too except for @chesscel, @Dope and a few others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
C5Xk7m5.png
InQWKc8.gif

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
i've used to moderate mobile web naruto game back in ~2008
also im good at pretending to be a kike since i can sense kikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Mansnob, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I'd love to be mod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Vitruvian and Alexanderr
I would be a good mod

i will be a good mod

Would you be loyal to your fellow members?

yes i will, this site will see a new era, it will be the golden ages of looksmax.me!

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I promise to the lord I'd be a good moderator.

I promise to the all Almighty Gods I will be the king of this rise dawn.

i would be a good mod i have been on this site for nearly a year now so i am very well experienced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I already know my chances are blown but if I did get mod that would be good since I get to see what everyone is doing, regardless if they hide their activity via settings but not getting mod is also a positive too because red screen name colour once I reach 10k posts. Just saying.

• JFL
Reactions: Einon
I would be the best mod, just being honest. You literally can't be more unbiased than me. I'm a complete outsider. I've never spoken to any of you guys on or off this forum, that's how you know it doesn't get more unbiased than that. A lot of you guys have already created alliances, friend groups, had dicussions off platform (via discord and what not), and already created your own favorites and people you hate.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I would be a perfect mod tbh no warnings can be online daily and i don't shitpost

Last edited:
Don’t mod DidntRead, he will probaly abuse his powers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
I'd make a good mod. Believe me.

Don’t mod DidntRead, he will probaly abuse his powers.

Indeed, son. The new king shall rise with generosity, not with power. I am, Arthur of the Currymax.me, will be kind to everyone. This forum will be flooded with limitless knowledge. I will rise upon ashes to my almighty throne.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Roping Subhuman and BrettyBoy
I suggest ritalincel or don't forget to mew.

Apply if you think you have what it takes.
Already did like a few weeks ago I hope @jefferson understands I'd be a good moderator and would not abuse my powers whatsoever. I've never had trouble with authority.

Already did like a few weeks ago I hope @jefferson understands I'd be a good moderator and would not abuse my powers whatsoever. I've never had trouble with authority.
Good luck, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685