Modern Day Dandies and Dandy style.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I know. No colthes for your face.

It's a very niche. And I rarely see. There are a few I see now and then, and often they style themselfes very well I must say. Not just dumb ugly peacocking, like puas did with ugly ass stuff. But they do it quit styled often, and are the most creative ones out there, when it comes to style maxxing and groom maxxing. imo. I like how their style and group transcends race alot. Blacks, Arabs, Whites, etc.. they all one in that group.

I must say modern day dandies. Are very creative with their style maxxing. It's not just people wearing 1850's style suits, trying to look Victorian. They are much wider in variety, and they always evolve with/over time. Very creative and cool, regularly.

They come together in festivals sometimes. Like with Piti Uomo in Florence.

Enjoy the videos I selected, for people who like this niche type of stylemaxxing.

Jidenna Is Leading the Dandy Movement in Men's Fashion - YouTube

LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: far336
No colthes for your face.

LOL. I beat you to it.

I know. No colthes for your face.
Touché my fellow

Last edited:
still odd, that this forum seems to have no dandy men on here.

Because Dandy dudes, are usually trying to completely maxx out on sof looksmaxxing

Muh favourite Dutch Dandie is Rypke. great guy. But he isl ookswise kinda fucked by age and hairloss, but he tries to make the best of it.Sad, that he gets arrested semi-regular byt he government; because they can't handle him telling it like it is with Covid restrictions.
unnamed-7.jpg

Last edited: