Modern society is made to make people suffer

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
Do peple think it's natural the way we live? Eating junk food, browsing internet forums, smoking weed, multiculturalism, big cities, abolishment of priate property, cars, phones how can this be good for us we are in constant over stimulation and people feel worse then ever it's just to control us all even this forum is controlled opposition. I should top using this forum but i'm addicted to the internet because i'm a loser irl..We should go back to tribes and hunting for our food and growing animals and vegetables. We should reject modern soyciety and return to our natural way of living to solve the depression crisis. Also n 3000BC men where 5'3 and 2 PSL so most of this forum should be a chad back then and fuck stacies. Primitivism is the only way out and to stop the suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Pikabro, TheAbyssinian and 7 others
Go live in the Nordic wilderness and get raped by a warthog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, stevielake, Magical Apple and 1 other person
Incel tales

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Very legit post man. i think we should all do monkmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
ye sure man i bet chad and his harem of stacies he can order to his house any time he pleases is suffering so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Do peple think it's natural the way we live? Eating junk food, browsing internet forums, smoking weed, multiculturalism, big cities, abolishment of priate property, cars, phones how can this be good for us we are in constant over stimulation and people feel worse then ever it's just to control us all even this forum is controlled opposition. I should top using this forum but i'm addicted to the internet because i'm a loser irl..We should go back to tribes and hunting for our food and growing animals and vegetables. We should reject modern soyciety and return to our natural way of living to solve the depression crisis. Also n 3000BC men where 5'3 and 2 PSL so most of this forum should be a chad back then and fuck stacies. Primitivism is the only way out and to stop the suffering.
terrible idea. primitivism will only make things work.

You seem to understand why your life is so miserable but dont dare to think that we vill let you out from this grinder