Modern women are beggars

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,628
Reputation
10,146
What is With women and randomly asking niggas they don't know for money :lul:
1000026595
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cb006, Jgns, Informationcapitali and 4 others
Ideal
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Imagine trying to find friends because you're lonely AF and you finally get a match on wizz 60 minutes of scrolling then she asks you for fucking food after 1 message, obviously using you

Unrecoverable
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and polarpop
Lemme guess, she’s ethnic?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xan and polarpop
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xan
' Nothing ' bro switched roles
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and Junbae
Imagine trying to find friends because you're lonely AF and you finally get a match on wizz 60 minutes of scrolling then she asks you for fucking food after 1 message, obviously using you

Unrecoverable
My nigga I've fucked 6 bitches off wizz she messaged me :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xan
' Nothing ' bro switched roles
I just don't entertain bs if they don't call me attractive from the jump I know it's a beggar
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansur
that's what she thinks of you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansur and Muttcel foid killer
that's what she thinks of you
That's just women in general they think you'll pay for they're lifestyle :forcedsmile: of being a whore and living off society
 
That's just women in general they think you'll pay for they're lifestyle :forcedsmile: of being a whore and living off society
lowkey cope

if this girl sees you as nothing but an atm then something ain't right

have you given her money before
 
Guarantee she did this to 40 other dudes, one being a absolute dickhead
Or if they don't ask outright for money they'll ask you to pay for their shitty nudes like bitch porn is free I blame modern cuck ass offy duffys for these mid bitches thinking you'll pay them for basic shit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xan
Or if they don't ask outright for money they'll ask you to pay for their shitty nudes like bitch porn is free I blame modern cuck ass offy duffys for these mid bitches thinking you'll pay them for basic shit
I haven't tried wizz, is there actual good shit on there? I always doubted it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
lowkey cope

if this girl sees you as nothing but an atm then something ain't right

have you given her money before
Nigga this is wizz a dating site she messaged me on there and asked me for money probably asked 100s of others the same thing on there how am I coping and I would never give a bitch money
 
I haven't tried wizz, is there actual good shit on there? I always doubted it
If you're somewhat attractive and 6'1+ and don't look like an old ass man you can slay jbs on there but besides that once you get to the 22+ range it's ran through college whores selling nudes or asking for a trick aka a simp to pay for their nails and food :lul: it's better than tinder though
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xan

Similar threads

Adamadas
Replies
24
Views
94
Adamadas
Adamadas
S
Replies
9
Views
74
sonic55555
S
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
48
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Lorence
Replies
5
Views
25
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
Francisco_Bs
Replies
19
Views
94
Celt
Celt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top