modern women are degenerate

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
western women are into hyper degrading and humiliating sex, choking, spaking, face spitting, etc. while most of my guys friends just want a girl with a big ass, doggy and are fine with it.

so far they all without a single exception enjoyed really fucked up stuff to them. i've had girls straight up asking me to rape thhem, and wanting me to choke untill their face become red and pass out, walking them around the house with a belt around their neck like a dog on leach.

you cant even comprehend how fucked up western women are.
i've had much worse than this, but these are so weird and extreme, i dont feel comfortable saying them out loud.
and now i imagine them 10 years from now, with a husband and a son, like it never happenned. like imagine i end up wifing up one of these hoes.

man wtf,

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Debetro, lunin7 and 3 others
Nigga modern man are into femdom and cuckold TF are you talking about 💀

Both man and woman are degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Manu le coq

yeah bro i've seen it too.
like both men and women are getting extremely degenerate but in different oposing ways.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

There are many pathetic and depraved shit but when I found out about femdom regarding financial domination, where men literally send money to these foids for nothing JFL this absolutely enraged me...this shit actually has an impact on the rest of us, imagine these whores making money without even exchanging sexual favors...absolute state. These men need to be beaten

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Lynxress
There are many pathetic and depraved shit but when I found out about femdom regarding financial domination, where men literally send money to these foids for nothing JFL this absolutely enraged me...this shit actually has an impact on the rest of us, imagine these whores making money without even exchanging sexual favors...absolute state. These men need to be beaten
That's why both man and woman are equally degenerate

Fr bitches be wanting Goku to kamehameha their anus

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq

• WTF
Reactions: Pikabro
western women are into hyper degrading and humiliating sex, choking, spaking, face spitting, etc. while most of my guys friends just want a girl with a big ass, doggy and are fine with it.

so far they all without a single exception enjoyed really fucked up stuff to them. i've had girls straight up asking me to rape thhem, and wanting me to choke untill their face become red and pass out, walking them around the house with a belt around their neck like a dog on leach.

you cant even comprehend how fucked up western women are.
i've had much worse than this, but these are so weird and extreme, i dont feel comfortable saying them out loud.
and now i imagine them 10 years from now, with a husband and a son, like it never happenned. like imagine i end up wifing up one of these hoes.

man wtf,
water

walking them around the house with a belt around their neck like a dog on leach.

I love this