Modern women aren't worth your time

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
As a man you have a lot of work to do.

Nobody really cares about you, you start with nothing, most of you aren't good looking, don't have any sort of financial wellbeing, are skinny as fuck and aren't yet experienced in life or wise enough to know how to behave in the world.

Most of you don't need women. You need a group of highly successful masculine men to show you what you need to become.

I recommend most of you to force yourself to go against your instincts and ignore women for a while, focus on working out alone preferably in nature (because that's when you are truly yourself, when you are alone in private), and come up with a plan for the next year on how you are going to get your money up and become who YOU want you to be.

Nobody is going to come up with any goals or plans for you. They are just going to demand you to get out of their way or pay your taxes and bills to them. That's how the world works. It's hard to find friends but easy to find enemies.

Time goes quickly. Your teens will fly by then your 20s will fly by too. My grandfather used to look in the mirror and say "I can't believe that old man in the mirror is me...I can't believe it."

Now he's dead.

That's life.

Nobody is coming to give you anything. There are many people who will try to prevent you from getting what you want though. Many of them are reading this with you. They don't want you to succeed because they are weak and instead of trying to build themselves up, will try to tear you down to their level.

Most of you need to be alone and get to hard work on yourself. These women aren't what they used to be. They are already spoiled milk that gets worse by the day. They aren't the beautiful angels they look like. In reality they've already had sexual encounters with random men they just met at 18, have a vengeful attitude and want revenge for being left in the past and to take it out on you. They are weak. You are worth more than them.

Genuinely, if I don't tell you these things practically nobody will. Men improve in value as they age. At 18 as a man you are considered a boy by women. They don't find that attractive at all. They want older men who are late 20s because women find life experience attractive in men.

If you spend the next 10 years working on your mind, body, building a career, making serious money, meeting hard working good male peers like yourself, your life could be pretty good.

You might find yourself in a nice house, with a nice car, maybe some toys like a motorcycle or a boat, making $200k a year, handsome as fuck and jacked with good male friends that you met on the come-up now, if you do what im saying.

I wish the best for you.

Screenshot 20231001 121005

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, hardestmfintheroom, JovenCansao and 13 others

Nobody really cares about you, you start with nothing, most of you aren't good looking, don't have any sort of financial wellbeing, are skinny as fuck and aren't yet experienced in life or wise enough to know how to behave in the world.

Most of you don't need women. You need a group of highly successful masculine men to show you what you need to become.

I recommend most of you to force yourself to go against your instincts and ignore women for a while, focus on working out alone preferably in nature (because that's when you are truly yourself, when you are alone in private), and come up with a plan for the next year on how you are going to get your money up and become who YOU want you to be.

Nobody is going to come up with any goals or plans for you. They are just going to demand you to get out of their way or pay your taxes and bills to them. That's how the world works. It's hard to find friends but easy to find enemies.

Time goes quickly. Your teens will fly by then your 20s will fly by too. My grandfather used to look in the mirror and say "I can't believe that old man in the mirror is me...I can't believe it."

Now he's dead.

That's life.

Nobody is coming to give you anything. There are many people who will try to prevent you from getting what you want though. Many of them are reading this with you. They don't want you to succeed because they are weak and instead of trying to build themselves up, will try to tear you down to their level.

Most of you need to be alone and get to hard work on yourself. These women aren't what they used to be. They are already spoiled milk that gets worse by the day. They aren't the beautiful angels they look like. In reality they've already had sexual encounters with random men they just met at 18, have a vengeful attitude and want revenge for being left in the past and to take it out on you. They are weak. You are worth more than them.

Genuinely, if I don't tell you these things practically nobody will. Men improve in value as they age. At 18 as a man you are considered a boy by women. They don't find that attractive at all. They want older men who are late 20s because women find life experience attractive in men.

If you spend the next 10 years working on your mind, body, building a career, making serious money, meeting hard working good male peers like yourself, your life could be pretty good.

You might find yourself in a nice house, with a nice car, maybe some toys like a motorcycle or a boat, making $200k a year, handsome as fuck and jacked with good male friends that you met on the come-up now, if you do what im saying.

I wish the best for you.

View attachment 2464855
I dont need to read it but what you watch what you see is what you're going to gravitate you if you watch negative stuff it's going effect your mind and you'll see every little clip on tiktok as every single woman they ain't all broken bro

Based Jacob Hate. If mfs in here chased money with the same passion and determination they chase pussy, they would all be rich :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, nanefer and Deleted member 26859
either relocate to a country with feminine female or have rotation of females to spin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Chadelite

Now he's dead.

That's life.

I wish the best for you.

View attachment 2464855
Butt buttttt sarrr

miss listening to jacob hate's rants on discord and spamming niesche quotes, are u still active on there?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
We need to deport ethnics en Masse and return to homogenous societies

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Based, as always