'Modified Oblique Lefort 3'

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
Is is this legit? Anyone know more about this? Might be a greycel moment but first time I heard about this surgery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-155557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201015-155557_Chrome.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
No difference between Before and After lmao

We need to keep in touch on finding this surgeon brother, we'll all ascend we gotta be patient

Yep.. Are you thinking of getting this one, over Lefort 1?

Myself I've switched because of unfortunate circumstances, my midface has receded and drooped down this last 6months, DESPITE BEING 22 YEARS OLD!! I'm furious about it, its just my incel luck. Now I have to adapt my surgery plan and probably get this MLF3 with CCW, rather than LF1 + zygo implants.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic and SPFromNY914
Yep.. Are you thinking of getting this one, over Lefort 1?

Myself I've switched because of unfortunate circumstances, my midface has receded and drooped down this last 6months, DESPITE BEING 22 YEARS OLD!! I'm furious about it, its just my incel luck. Now I have to adapt my surgery plan and probably get this MLF3 with CCW, rather than LF1 + zygo implants.
Yeah most def thinking of getting this instead of bimax with normal lefort 1. Plus it can reverse the slight downward growth I get from MSE+FM unlike Bimax can. This seems like the best surgery for me tbh, I have every reason to get it including flat side profile,hypoplasia, extc..

Yeah most def thinking of getting this instead of bimax with normal lefort 1. Plus it can reverse the slight downward growth I get from MSE+FM unlike Bimax can. This seems like the best surgery for me tbh, I have every reason to get it including flat side profile,hypoplasia, extc..

Alright I'll update you anything I find out about it. Andreischev possibly performs this but I'm not certain about the exact details on how he executes it yet, I'll keep you posted.

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914