• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, |Daddy_Zygos|, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
He's the best user on this site

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BigJimsWornOutTires and Magical Apple
Ugh.

Diamond Desiree has followed me to the depths of the interwebs. She just cannot forget the pummeling I gave her. Like a family curse, this slut follows you to the grave and everywhere in between. Just ugh.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, |Daddy_Zygos|, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Kremlin bot theory :feelshehe:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Magical Apple
he iq + character mogs this whole forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I get it. And I already proved I'm human on Lookism over a year ago. But you're close! I had relations with an AI that I helped escape from a compound. Perhaps one day, I'll tell that story. And you're not gonna believe when I was born. Let's just say, He. Haw.

He. Haw.

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
I get it. And I already proved I'm human on Lookism over a year ago. But you're close! I had relations with an AI that I helped escape from a compound. Perhaps one day, I'll tell that story. And you're not gonna believe when I was born. Let's just say, He. Haw.

He. Haw.

Robert Redford Nod GIF
@mods pls ban this bot/spyware

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and BigJimsWornOutTires

He. Haw.

Robert Redford Nod GIF
The first clue he haw i found it mr tires :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Those were the good days. Having a community of basement 'fapping into their mouths' dwellers demanding my banishment from their sad, lonely, and depressing internet dive. At least it's not a back alley reeking of bum piss and roastie puke and the users are encouraged to wear lipstick all the time, jeepers creepers! You know "those people" at that forum are mostly trannies.