"Congress is looking into looksmax.org"

lmfao at this clown
I think he meant Sancti○ned Suicide

(Jfl, it gets censored)

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 24712
So, who are these faggots discussing this forum live? :Comfy:
And why we should care? :feelswhat:

Syrian psycho is the guy who had Turkey neck operated, isnt he. Do not know anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Over for Randy

i recorded the whole vid but me mom was beating me sister so idk if i should send it

@Master oh master you shouldd listenedd too ouurrsss requesstt to priivatee the site :0000
he said he got a 40 page document om this site exposing everything and that he shutdowned the site for a while

and he said that the congress trynna shutdown the site

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, kebab, Informationcapitali and 3 others
i recorded the whole vid but me mom was beating me sister so idk if i should send it

@Master oh master you shouldd listenedd too ouurrsss requesstt to priivatee the site :0000
he said he got a 40 page document om this site exposing everything and that he shutdowned the site for a while

Wauw saur:eek:

Not the 40 page document:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Marsiere214
OrlandoKyng
SyrianPsycho
And Erand are all live doxxing @Master

Jfl

@Master they said your full fucking name and mentioned your suicide website.

I told you so @Alexanderr
Told me so? A name that was published by the NYT years ago?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator

I already uploaded footage dont do it lol we better not risk both of us

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser
Masters dox has been public for years it isn’t new information, these TikTok fags are just clutching at anything to keep their TikTok trend alive
fags

syrian psycho is really the biggest clown ever
Kentucky Derby Ok GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bro THEY DELETED BOTH OF MY THREADS WITHOUT REASON
IF OUR THREADS GOT DELETED, THEN EVERY THREAD (DESERVE) GONNA BE DELETED
i gonna post me vids on this thread

Last edited:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, kebab, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Then why do you crave and care about other people opinions and attention for your own personal validation if you don't care or your life doesn't revolve around it? Genuinely curious as your action speaks otherwise.
IMG 9547

"Congress is looking into looksmax.org"

lmfao at this clown
What he means is members of congress are planning bimax and LL

• +1
People like this, brain unchained, Jacked and Stacked, Wheat ect.. all need to be kicked out of the community fuck them and their grift, they don't care about actually helping incels ascend cuz if they did they would be recommending surgeons and actual looksmaxxing advice fuck these newfag zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6128
This nigga is talking like he just found some secret that niggas in here harbor and is going to expose it to the whole world :lul:

SS has been exposed for years, it has a video on YouTube about it with 4 million views. He probably thinks just cause Master owns SS and IS they will close down all the forums he owns

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and 0hMan
Told me so? A name that was published by the NYT years ago?
Nigga I fucking told you there is no anonymity to the forum anymore, I literally told you they were discussing multiple users from here you've sacrificed long-term users for what? A few tiktok normies JFL.

@Administrator im honestly disappointed lads you could have done a better job if @Nosecel didnt rope this would have never happened should have kept him as a mod

Last edited:
  • +1
This nigga is talking like he just found some secret that niggas in here harbor and is going to expose it to the whole world :lul:

SS has been exposed for years, it has a video on YouTube about it with 4 million views. He probably thinks just cause Master owns SS and IS they will close down all the forums he owns
The forum has been shut down before JFL this was during the period the faggot owners were hiding in Uruguay

Idk why you're faggot greycel ass is fucking talking fucking kill yourself you dick sucking faggot,

The forum has been shut down before JFL this was during the period the faggot owners were hiding in Uruguay

Idk why you're faggot greycel ass is fucking talking fucking kill yourself you dick sucking faggot,
Forums come and go all the time, but I doubt they close this one since all it leads to is someone just creating a new one. Easier to enforce this one and maybe talk something out with the owners to combat terrorism/violence, but that’s about it. Like I said as long as there is demand there’ll just pop out even more forums like this, maybe even worse ones at that. Since most of the people signing up on here sign up with their real IP it is most likely even beneficial to the Feds and anyone that thinks they want to close it is just retarded :forcedsmile:, you can call me greycel all you want but fact is I can name u atleast 5 forums/sites on the clear net worse than this one still running that have been running for years

you can call me greycel all you want but fact is I can name u atleast 5 forums/sites on the clear net worse than this one still running that have been running for years
You'll always be a fucking greycell youll always be a cunt from tiktok.

I dont give a fuck about sites worse than this JFL. I came here to improve my fucking looks and geta way from bluepilled normies not have them in our little space all your gooktok buddies can fuck off and fuck the mods for letting this happen,

Off my thread you fucking ape fucking nigger kill yourself

This is such fucking bullshit. There's literally a rule in ratings to not say pointless negative shit.
I'm watching this after typing this - and god these fucks are stupid. Niggas are unironically pushing for an internet censorship bill, how much of a fucking bootlicking faggot do you have to be to do that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Respalier, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
This is such fucking bullshit. There's literally a rule in ratings to not say pointless negative shit.
I'm watching this after typing this - and god these fucks are stupid. Niggas are unironically pushing for an internet censorship bill, how much of a fucking bootlicking faggot do you have to be to do that.
he talks about the suicide forum

• JFL
Isn’t it obvious that they are not gonna do shit? Jfl imagine the psl fame u will receive if ur on that docunent. Rent free inside these baboons heads and orlando should be more concerned with the taliban raping his family in afghanistan instead of writing essays about incel forums.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Isn’t it obvious that they are not gonna do shit? Jfl imagine the psl fame u will receive if ur on that docunent. Rent free inside these baboons heads and orlando should be more concerned with the taliban raping his family in afghanistan instead of writing essays about incel forums.
I've gotten mentioned in worse documents than a document made by some random curry and nothing has happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Marsiere214