{mods make this BOTB}I discovered a cure for scelera show {eyecels GTFINH!!!!!}{its not bonemashing}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
before;
hated my scelera show an eye shape this was 9 months ago before i joined this site, i discovered eye aesthetics through qoves

after:
my eye shapes become better especially my orbitals my scelera show disappeared and my eyebrows got longer

these results were quite simple i religiously applied ice-cold water to both my eyes while showering I shut my eyes and aimed the ice-cold water straight to my eyes for 5 minutes, now this method hurts for the first few times but then you get comfortable, I can guarantee you that your scelera show will disappear within months also it improves your orbital structure, my eyebrows also got much longer this wasn't through cold water but through vitamin e oil which ill be making in another thread .this method has to be done religiously every day for 5 minutes no in between breaks and don't wash it off with hot water cause that'll destroy the process .that's all :love:(y)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Landorus, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
I take cold baths since I was a baby, that explains why I have a good eye area

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I take cold baths since I was a baby, that explains why I have a good eye area
cold water definitely does something to your eye area it improved mine so much

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and Deleted member 15556
ive taken cold showers since like 2015 to be fair

ive taken cold showers since like 2015 to be fair
you have to apply the coldest temp of water you can reach on your showerhead and apply it directly at you're eyes it hurts for sometime for the first few tries then you get used to it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Tell me more about the vitamin E oil you're using. It looks like your eyebrows indeed filled in medially

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
just take cold showers bro:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
classic indian thread:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, never_lucky, Deleted member 14024 and 10 others
Jfl at this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 14262, .👽. and 9 others
thanks for the advice, one of my favourite users on here

• Love it
before; View attachment 1412350 hated my scelera show an eye shape this was 9 months ago before i joined this site, i discovered eye aesthetics through qoves

after:View attachment 1412351 my eye shapes become better especially my orbitals my scelera show disappeared and my eyebrows got longer

these results were quite simple i religiously applied ice-cold water to both my eyes while showering I shut my eyes and aimed the ice-cold water straight to my eyes for 5 minutes, now this method hurts for the first few times but then you get comfortable, I can guarantee you that your scelera show will disappear within months also it improves your orbital structure, my eyebrows also got much longer this wasn't through cold water but through vitamin e oil which ill be making in another thread .this method has to be done religiously every day for 5 minutes no in between breaks and don't wash it off with hot water cause that'll destroy the process .that's all :love:(y)

View attachment 1412356

You should automatically forfeit a thread's prospective induction into the BOTB by asking for it.

• +1
Jfl at this forum

Jfl @ you having 60 days online on this borderline insane forum and only 200 fucking posts nigger :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14166
before; View attachment 1412350 hated my scelera show an eye shape this was 9 months ago before i joined this site, i discovered eye aesthetics through qoves

after:View attachment 1412351 my eye shapes become better especially my orbitals my scelera show disappeared and my eyebrows got longer

View attachment 1412356

eye area looked more attractive in the before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, never_lucky, ManzareK and 5 others
the after one looks better obviously the eye shape is much pronounced than circular less scelera show also
i know but scleral show looks pretty btw

ur eye area was already decent and ur jaw too , you should focus on prettyboy maxxing , coloring , hairstyles , improving eye density , nose and lips

• +1
i know but scleral show looks pretty btw

ur eye area was already decent and ur jaw too , you should focus on prettyboy maxxing , coloring , hairstyles , improving eye density , nose and lips
also reduce bodyfat percent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
you have to apply the coldest temp of water you can reach on your showerhead and apply it directly at you're eyes it hurts for sometime for the first few tries then you get used to it
And how do you get ice cold water from the shower?

Thanks op for the thread

I tried your method out showered my eyes with cold water for 1 hour and now they look like this
3BA73510 F61E 49EB 8392 32A176424F84

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, StrangerDanger and germanlooks
why not just use ice cubes?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
why not just use ice cubes?
ice hooding method changes from solid to liquid as temperature increases basically a temperature gradient from cold to warm for like 8 minutes which is useless, my method proposes the idea of adding the coldest water you can obtain from a showerhead and applying it directly to your eyes being shut for 5-10 minutes at constant temperature this method shows a temperature gradient of none as its constant cold water rather then the autistic ice hooding method you guys tell here

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
so its been proven that putting ice under the eyebrow can give more hooding. (temporary)
but what does putting ice on the under eyes do exactly?

so its been proven that putting ice under the eyebrow can give more hooding. (temporary)
but what does putting ice on the under eyes do exactly?
the results become permanent unlike ice hooding you have to it everyday for a year tho , apply it for 10 minutes

the results become permanent unlike ice hooding you have to it everyday for a year tho , apply it for 10 minutes
but what it does to the undereye?
my guess it can help with puffiness, but not actually give it more support / raise it up

you turn the lever to the coldest temperature lmao
That's just regular water usually at room or the soil temperature, it doesn't get lower than 18-20 Celsius degrees...

That's just regular water usually at room or the soil temperature, it doesn't get lower than 18-20 Celsius degrees...
idk abt you but here in the UK I measured with a thermometer its around 10-11 degrees celsius

idk abt you but here in the UK I measured with a thermometer its around 10-11 degrees celsius
Huh, that's weird....Do you get such low temperature even in summer?
Here in Romania the pipes are burried deep and the water temperature is relatively constant all year long. Aren't houses in UK built with a water tank for storage, this might explain the low temperature.

Huh, that's weird....Do you get such low temperature even in summer?
Here in Romania the pipes are burried deep and the water temperature is relatively constant all year long. Aren't houses in UK built with a water tank for storage, this might explain the low temperature.
yup

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
lmao thats a model chico
Haha yes i know i just wanted to know if it's possible to increase the fat around the eye like him by this method? And btw I've been doing the method for the last 2 weeks and i can notice slight improvement in the eye are , i will keep doing it for the whole year and combine it with ice hooding .

• Love it
hope this works tho cuz my eye area is pretty shit

hope this works tho cuz my eye area is pretty shit
Haha yes i know i just wanted to know if it's possible to increase the fat around the eye like him by this method? And btw I've been doing the method for the last 2 weeks and i can notice slight improvement in the eye are , i will keep doing it for the whole year and combine it with ice hooding .

Whats the vitamin e protocol u do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840