{mods make this BOTB}I discovered a cure for scelera show {eyecels GTFINH!!!!!}{its not bonemashing}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
before;
hated my scelera show an eye shape this was 9 months ago before i joined this site, i discovered eye aesthetics through qoves

after:
my eye shapes become better especially my orbitals my scelera show disappeared and my eyebrows got longer

these results were quite simple i religiously applied ice-cold water to both my eyes while showering I shut my eyes and aimed the ice-cold water straight to my eyes for 5 minutes, now this method hurts for the first few times but then you get comfortable, I can guarantee you that your scelera show will disappear within months also it improves your orbital structure, my eyebrows also got much longer this wasn't through cold water but through vitamin e oil which ill be making in another thread .this method has to be done religiously every day for 5 minutes no in between breaks and don't wash it off with hot water cause that'll destroy the process .that's all

Attachments

• 1637509449184.png
    1637509449184.png
    512 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and gamma
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Tldr: just squint

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 13787
nope, i can squint my lower lid and open my upper one easily
omfg how can someone do that what more proof do you need lmao , I discovered a cure and you're still hating istg anyone that had a good eye area you all say its squint :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

omfg how can someone do that what more proof do you need lmao , I discovered a cure and you're still hating istg anyone that had a good eye area you all say its squint :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i can do that easily
i bet youre just slightly squinting your lower lid without even realizing

i can do that easily
i bet youre just slightly squinting your lower lid without even realizing
iam not you retard lmao squinting cause ptosis as you age and I never squint lmao

Assuming that this is legit

Why ice should change eyes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Assuming that this is legit

Why ice should change eyes
it isnt ice you dumbass ice hooding method changes from solid to liquid as temperature increases basically a temperature gradient from cold to warm for like 8 minutes which is useless , my method proposes the idea of adding the coldest water you can obtain from a showerhead and applying it directly to your eyes being shut for 5-10 minutes at constant temperature this method shows a temperature gradient of none as its constant cold water rather then the autistic ice hooding method you guys tell here

you still doing this? i believe the ice is tightening your skin resulting in the eye lifting upward. surprised you didn’t get upper eyelid fat like other ppl claimed to have happened to them tho

• +1
you still doing this? i believe the ice is tightening your skin resulting in the eye lifting upward. surprised you didn’t get upper eyelid fat like other ppl claimed to have happened to them tho
yeah to this day

Eye area seems more and more like a meme. Jaw is law:chad: @Mongrelcel

• Love it
Eye area seems more and more like a meme. Jaw is law:chad: @Mongrelcel
ikr i have a bigger jaw but people in this site keep on saying the eye area matters the most .Everyone I've ever seen have normal eye area and shit jaw growth they all cope because they must have the near-ideal eye area but not the ideal jaw which is very difficult to maintain

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
ill try it, i think, i have vitamin e at home

• Love it