Mods need to quit editing users posts

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Really professional mods, quit being faggots, this is why u dont give fucking 16 year olds mod status.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
What you mean editing posts? No one here is editing threads without a good reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Banasura
What you mean editing posts? No one here editing threads without a good reason
well it's occurring and to me, idk if there is a history or logs for this kind of stuff but its occurring. 2 possibilities, either 1. a mod is doing it. or 2. my account is somehow hacked for whatever retarded reason.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Lmao
well it's occurring and to me, idk if there is a history or logs for this kind of stuff but its occurring. 2 possibilities, either 1. a mod is doing it. or 2. my account is somehow hacked for whatever retarded reason.
send your example

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
it's not the second option, trust me

send your example
I already edited my comment which was changed. This was the one in question which edited back to the original form I wrote from the edited version that inserted a not and contradictory wording cause they thought they were being slick or I wouldnt notice

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I already edited my comment which was changed. This was the one in question which edited back to the original form I wrote from the edited version that inserted a not and contradictory wording cause they thought they were being slick or I wouldnt notice
View attachment 2398644
Link it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and pneumocystosis