Mods please ip ban me here's why

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
Whenever I use this forum , I absorb all the negative aspects of this forum like degenerate racism ignoring all the positive aspects of it like looksmaxxing , etc .

Call me a normie or whatever but I don't like racism or racists ..and I don't like it when I am racist ..racism and no lifers go hand in hand and I have big plans for myself ...instead of studying books or watching motivational videos during my free time I come here and fight with random pajeets ..which I think is quite degenerate and not to mention LOW IQ..it's always the useless no lifer ones who are the most racist ones ..and I wanna turn around my life in a more positive way ..hopefully the mods here see this and this becomes my last post ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Good luck on your future endeavors bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19948
Good luck on your future endeavors bro
Yeah man I would love to stick around here ..the entertainment is worth it ..unfortunately I get tempted by degeneracy easily and I don't trust myself ..so I want myself banned

• +1
Reactions: brucel, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17311
Yeah man I would love to stick around here ..the entertainment is worth it ..unfortunately I get tempted by degeneracy easily and I don't trust myself ..so I want myself banned
Be the first indian ufc fighter bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
damn must be the curry genes to make you get offended from words bhai, but I do agree there is a lot of degen stuff on this site

Be the first indian ufc fighter bhai
I will be honest ..I don't feel Indian , never felt that ..no hate ..at best I could be like those Dagestani guys in UFC ...who are 'russians' just by nationality ..as they too had anti national movements in the past and many still don't like being Russian to this day kinda my situation except I'm 'indian'

I will most probably hide my nationality if I ever make it ..or not talk about it at all unless asked

damn must be the curry genes to make you get offended from words bhai, but I do agree there is a lot of degen stuff on this site
Not curry

Also I'm not offended ....I am practicing monk life and we should leave all kinds of degeneracy ..which includes racist behaviour as well

Last edited:
you're not allowed to leave
Curry Gravy GIF

I will be honest ..I don't feel Indian , never felt that ..no hate ..at best I could be like those Dagestani guys in UFC ...who are 'russians' just by nationality ..as they too had anti national movements in the past and many still don't like being Russian to this day kinda my situation except I'm 'indian'

I will most probably hide my nationality if I ever make it ..or not talk about it at all unless asked
Ok bhai change nationality to myanmar or nepal

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot