MODS WE NEED TO ARCHIVE THIS SITE ASAP

no looksmax no life

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17345
What was dominant there? Anti redpill , Anti PUA? Looksmaxing?
It was an offshoot after PUAHate was shutdown after the ER incident back in 2014. Most looksmax users fled to lookism.net while others created their own incel/rotting site called Sluthate. It was anti-PUA/redpill like its predecessor but also anti-female. Most of it was just shitposting about foids with other incels. A former version of incels.is and a lot of the users from SlutHate fled to that site after it was shutdown as well.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I legit dont get archieving? Every time i Open a site thats archived i just get an error

I don't even use the website, was just gonna PDF posts I found helpful tbh.

let it get taken down. the last thing we'd want is more competition, and you have no idea how many normies lurk here and take our knowledge

It's too late the blackpill is entering the mainstream. It's in the process of being cleaned of autism and being made normie friendly.

Countless videos on youtube and its terminology is widely used by normies now. You got 5-10 years before this is a blackpill society like S.Korea or Japan. It's all set in Motion.

Everyone thought the redpill wouldnt go mainstream but look what happened.

Just read the comments.

Normies will absolutely bully and crush the absolute life out of sub5s once they get blackpilled, just like S.Korea or Japan with a hikkikimori problem.

ACT NOW

• So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
if .org goes out i have no place to rot

B
we will haf to start oral tradition of esoteric norwood avoidance techniques and eyebrow thickening methodologies

we will pass it down father to son until the dawning of the fourth reich

also dw the feds have a full archive
But will the feds even give the access to the archive to us?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
More importantly, we should pirate Bay max and set up proxies in other countries so we can evade cucked laws by having a server in another country
@Chad1212

Please bro,convince Alexanderr and master to setup proxies in other countries for evasion
Master already did that with ****************** many times. I

If it's about money,when i start earning in a few years i will Personally give 1-3k dollars,and i am sure many other users will do that too because looks=Life.
But don't let this site go down.
Our lives will be destroyed,so many important things here for ascension.

Also for those who are saying "just remeber everything that u read here bro" it's not possible.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Looks like cuck Jewish mods don't want to backup anything, imma do my favourite threads for myself

I feel like archive.ph is much easier to navigate than .org or other sites

But most lookism threads that've been archived are on .org

Admins have multiple database backups, not much can get lost to them

But for yourself, you should try archive your own thread preferences, cuz once this site goes down you will probably have no contact with the admins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back