Moezart claims hes 5 psl and fucks 8-9 psl girls on tinder

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9072, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
send me pics @MoeZart
we are bros now
come here the rock GIF by WWE
@MoeZart why you ignore bhai

the rock GIF

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9072
legit, you go into cry mode because you fail to get any girls on tinder and claim only top 20% of men can slay.

lower your standards, and put time into tinder, numbers game can get everyone laid with their looksmatch

you got more roasted than i did in your own thread, grow up loser

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and WadlowMaxxing
i still don‘t get your problem. why are you so sensitive when it comes to me? one day we talk like normal people and the next you spam around medical records again. grow up lol
Wdym, you shared those pics in the first place:unsure:

legit, you go into cry mode because you fail to get any girls on tinder and claim only top 20% of men can slay.

lower your standards, and put time into tinder, numbers game can get everyone laid with their looksmatch

you got more roasted than i did in your own thread, grow up loser
I literally never said that you retard, got "roasted" by crying edgy teenage homos jfl i dont give a shit dude, still find hilarious your "8-9" claim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I literally never said that you retard, got "roasted" by crying 3dgy teenagee homos jfl i dont give a shit dude, still find hilarious your "8-9" claim
@RealLooksmaxxer @OOGABOOGA @lutte @NewParasite @Copemaxxing have seen the girls. keep crying

i said they were outliers and most were around my own lookslevel. victim

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, OOGABOOGA, Copemaxxing and 2 others
Wdym, you shared those pics in the first place:unsure:
you‘re literally a short tempered loser.

make some more fake tinder threads, done with you, ugly drama queen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, RealLooksmaxxer, Ocelot and 2 others
you‘re literally a short tempered loser.

make some more fake tinder threads, done with you, ugly drama queen
Never chadfished, too boring, I've also yet to post my face on this forum. :lul:

"You must be a basement dweller"
"You must be a creepy old man"
"You are arguing with teenagers you should be embarassed"
"I am a 5 and fuck 8s and 9s"
Omg i love reddit

"You must be a basement dweller"
"You must be a creepy old man"
"You are arguing with teenagers you should be embarassed"
"I am a 5 and fuck 8s and 9s"
Omg i love reddit
you must be a depressed loser if you make a thread about another user just because you disagree with him

and that‘s what you are. keep crying for your ethnic landwhale ex that doesn‘t even want you

you must be a depressed loser if you make a thread about another user just because you disagree with him

and that‘s what you are. keep crying for your ethnic landwhale ex that doesn‘t even want you
Its hilarious dude, im sorry not everyone can fuck 8s and 9s, i hope lima dumps you 😡😡😡😡

to be fair that's 90% of the content on this forum, barely any people looksmaxx on here (surgeries)

you got exposed several times. spare yourself the embarrassment
No, they fell for my LARP which only lasted 3 weeks, and refuse to believe I'm not him which makes the whole thing even more hilarious to me, tbh I don't really care if they believe me or not, it's just too fucking funny

Its hilarious dude, im sorry not everyone can fuck 8s and 9s, i hope lima dumps you 😡😡😡😡
no wonder you are 40 and alone. selective reading again, victim. go on .co where you belong

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
No, they fell for my LARP which only lasted 3 weeks, and refuse to believe I'm not him which makes the whole thing even more hilarious to me, tbh I don't really care if they believe me or not, it's just too fucking funny
i‘m talking about your „slaying threads“ that got exposed more often than not.

who even cares if you‘re studyhacks.

no wonder you are 40 and alone. selective reading again, victim. go on .co where you belong
You really think im 40? And come on you talk about selective reading but keep pretending that i ever said that only 20% men can get laid, just like the other guy calling me a keyboard warrior when hes the one who started insulting me jfl you guys are hilarious

i‘m talking about your „slaying threads“ that got exposed more often than not.

who even cares if you‘re studyhacks.
JFL never got "exposed" for that since all those are true. If you don't believe I fucked those girls, OK.

But as I said, next time I post something like that, I'll post proof

JFL never got "exposed" for that since all those are true. If you don't believe I fucked those girls, OK.

But as I said, next time I post something like that, I'll post proof
@lutte come out of your requested ban and help me break his delusion. he can‘t keep claiming dumb shit after getting exposed and then asking mods to delete it because it was mad embarrassing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, sytyl, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
@lutte come out of your requested ban and help me break his delusion
Can't wait for gingercuck. He's self-admittedly 3PSL, ginger, black eyes, literally anyone mogs him to dirt.

I want him to reply to me so I can laugh my ass off.

Can't wait for gingercuck. He's self-admittedly 3PSL, ginger, black eyes, literally anyone mogs him to dirt.

I want him to reply to me so I can laugh my ass off.
and still he doesn‘t have to make fake slaying threads, like you do.

he has so much more integrity than you do

@lutte come out of your requested ban and help me break his delusion. he can‘t keep claiming dumb shit after getting exposed and then asking mods to delete it because it was mad embarrassing
lmao at your edit you low T pussy kebabnigger. Keep doing this adding more cagefuel.

and still he doesn‘t have to make fake slaying threads, like you do.

he has so much more integrity than you do
No fake slaying threads. And as I said, calm your tits, I haven't posted threads like that in a few months coz next time I post, I'll also post undeniable proof.

No fake slaying threads. And as I said, calm your tits, I haven't posted threads like that in a few months coz next time I post, I'll also post undeniable proof.
i‘d send you the link to the google cache of the threads but it‘s only for the homies to laugh at.

you literally have a folder on your desktop about me, loser. just because you got exposed

• +1
A9da04cb7392bbd0f6921368a1bc1b83

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
i‘d send you the link to the google cache of the threads but it‘s for the homies to laugh at.

you literally have a folder on your desktop about me, loser. just because you got exposed
A folder? Nigga I only have the 3 pics you posted jfl. From time to time I have to look at them to laugh my ass off, works like a quick antidepressant, sorry

• +1
@RealLooksmaxxer @OOGABOOGA @lutte @NewParasite @Copemaxxing have seen the girls. keep crying

i said they were outliers and most were around my own lookslevel. victim
I wouldn’t say 8/9 but ye they’re hot and above his looks. Also op shit thread dnr kys for barking at Wolfgang

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 7098
thought he was gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i‘d send you the link to the google cache of the threads but it‘s only for the homies to laugh at.
give et 2 me pls

• +1
I wouldn’t say 8/9 but ye they’re hot and above his looks. Also op shit thread dnr kys for barking at Wolfgang
Sorry homogang

If hes 5 at normie scale fucking a 9 at normie scale then that whats that in psl? A 2 fucking 5s? Jfl we are in a psl forum no one here uses normie scale, dude was just full of shit