Who mogs?

• Total voters
U have a shitty clavicles, good waist
In Europe/America u r a 4/10 kebab selling
I m a god in all the world

U have a shitty clavicles, good waist
In Europe/America u r a 4/10 kebab selling
I m a god in all the world

Nah my clavicles fit the exact measurements I need for modeling, and with shit clavicles I still look better than you. In America I’m killing it as a curry, you are not a god at all and you are bottom tier in ifbb. I would place higher than you if I did a full contest prep. Kebab sellers make bank where I live
No, i ve do 2 match, 8 and 6. I ve a greek god lines, with no skin and water ritention when i compete. Post ur back and ur front
In this pics i wan like 95-100kg
People in rugby are much bigger and leaner than you as well

20190910 190222

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Realistically tho my face mogs yours, while you bodymog me
And jfl @ calling me a “kid”
He mogs you to oblivion my dudes I asked some girls what they thought of him and they were like ohhh whose that is he your cousin, he’s hot

He mogs you to oblivion my dudes I asked some girls what they thought of him and they were like ohhh whose that is he your cousin, he’s hot

It’s me ur cousin

And what?
My cousin showed pics of me on my gram to her friends and they said the same thing. Dont ask me why my cousin of all people did that but yeh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
And what?
My cousin showed pics of me on my gram to her friends and they said the same thing. Dont ask me why my cousin of all people did that but yeh
Yeah but these are girls that hate curries, I only can get along with them because I’m NT

Yeah but these are girls that hate curries, I only can get along with them because I’m NT
My cousin lives in Scotland, her friends are mainly white

@TubOfLard wins even though he had candid pics while the other dude had frauded ones

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1680
Going on my ig and nitpicking my worst photos from years ago isn’t me frauding, virgins

Attachments

• BC0B6ABF-E5B8-478A-B6AB-EDB9D4BFBFC3.jpeg
    BC0B6ABF-E5B8-478A-B6AB-EDB9D4BFBFC3.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 31
that's ironic coming from you brother.
I'm the only one he's been wrong about so far. Other than that every poll has showed that he's been right about his rankings.

I'm the only one he's been wrong about so far. Other than that every poll has showed that he's been right about his rankings.
Lol @ this cope. He put Darknlost as the same as Salludon, and uses a gay scale without showing which number is which percentile. His ratings are shit, especially when you consider the race thread he made.

This was a fun read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Damn there were some real chads in this forum shit

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
@TubOfLard looks good in some pictures ngl like walmart meeks

but his pheno failos him hard tbh gypsy look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
@TubOfLard looks good in some pictures ngl like walmart meeks

but his pheno failos him hard tbh gypsy look