MOG BATTLE! ARVID VS SLOOPNOOB

WHO MOGS BETWEEN THESE TWO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do I mog both of you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Cope, Woke up this morning and got scared cause i though pitt was in my house. Then i realized it was just me looking in the mirror :feelscry: View attachment 327139

It's not my alt ded srs. I asked sergeant if i could create new acc "Tyler Durden" but he said no
What is your bizygomatic width son?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
how to know?
Just measure it. Put your head between two boxes of around equal size and measure the distance. Make sure the two boxes are symmetrical to each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and sloopnoob
I hate to say But Arvid mogs brutally
indeed son, I didn't ask for this thread. It was already evident op just wanted to humiliate me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Just measure it. Put your head between two boxes of around equal size and measure the distance. Make sure the two boxes are symmetrical to each other.
I don't have measure tape where i'm at rn but what does pitt have?

• +1
Both are 5 psl imo. Arvid has more appeal to homosexuals so all in all he wins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
I’ve been told i look old for 16 View attachment 326963 one guy on this site Said i would never reach Pitt tier since i’m fullt grown at 16 when Pitt wasn’t or something jfl
there are a lot of legit autists in this site so you have to take anything said here with a grain of salt whether good or bad. your side profile looks good and mogs mine tbh. but you look too baby-faced from the front probably because of your lips, eyebrows and nose.

• +1
there are a lot of legit autists in this site so you have to take anything said here with a grain of salt whether good or bad. your side profile looks good and mogs mine tbh. but you look too baby-faced from the front probably because of your lips, eyebrows and nose.
I'm 16. I'm the least babyface of my pals

• +1
idk man, brad pitt vs david gandy is a tough decision

• +1
lmao my dick alone mogs both of their height

• +1