MOG BATTLE: Asap rocky vs Vinnie hacker

Asap or vinnie

• Asap rocky

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Vinnie hacker

Votes: 61 69.3%

• Total voters
Can't believe people here are coping
What makes you think ASAP looks better tho? Genuinely. I may carry out an omegle experiment cuz i don't see it

jfl suspicious amount of time :unsure: to only get 1 response... imma need you to ask more girls tho

but you're telling me this the first girl you asked and that she is unbiased? Like I said I expect full honesty :what:.
I only asked two girls. The other said vinnie. I don’t feel like asking more girls though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and ProAcktiv
what is it that you consider when calculating SMV?
SMV to me is face, hair, height, voice (underrated), body, charisma & charm, sex appeal, your fashion sense, how you carry yourself & your overall, masculinity & erotic dominance.

Think about Michelle Marone from 365 days or Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love

To me some of the shit Vinnie does is effeminate like the black nail polish for ex that detracts from your SMV. Of course some girls will like that look & will attract a certain niche (emo goth type). But IMO it’s gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
What makes you think ASAP looks better tho? Genuinely. I may carry out an omegle experiment cuz i don't see it
I don't really know im not too good to explain but when you look both in motion does vinnie look better to you

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 11053 and Looks234
SMV to me is face, hair, height, voice (underrated), body, charisma & charm, sex appeal, your fashion sense, how you carry yourself & your overall, masculinity & erotic dominance.

Think about Michelle Marone from 365 days or Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love

To me some of the shit Vinnie does is effeminate like the black nail polish for ex that detracts from your SMV. Of course some girls will like that look & will attract a certain niche (emo goth type). But IMO it’s gay as fuck
fair enough, actually makes sense

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I don't really know im not too good to explain but when you look both in motion does vinnie look better to you

yeah i still think he looks better. But ASAP does look much better in motion tbh. His smile is a huge halo

• +1
yeah i still think he looks better. But ASAP does look much better in motion tbh. His smile is a huge halo

Im starting to have doubt now

• Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv

Nah Asap still mog imo its in the eye area asap one look better i think

• So Sad
asap doesnt have good eye area tf u on about

• +1
Blackpilled foids rate ASAP higher
759C2FB8 3C18 4B5A 8E30 B20C08688E54
221AF870 4AB8 49F6 AD2A 3C53D56E99C2

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yambi, ProAcktiv and goat2x
Niggers who voted for nigger:
image0.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3573 and 8 others
Im starting to have doubt now
take the vinniepill @Monk. It will grant you eternal salvation
i dont think either of them have great eye areas tbh
Lel
Vinnie

• +1
Reactions: Blue, goat2x and Deleted member 11053
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
@TraumatisedOgre you probably dont care but still want to know what you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
What makes vinnie better looking cause idk too much about face i just look at the two and asap tend to look better for me but now im having doubt
eye area is kinda the same

vinnie has better eye colouring better eyebrows and pfl while asap has less better support for his eyes

vinnie better cheekbones and better colouring

asap has better chin width and height but vinnie has better facial leanness and forward growth asap has bimax potrusion

• +1
What makes vinnie better looking cause idk too much about face i just look at the two and asap tend to look better for me but now im having doubt
I honestly don't think describing why he looks good will have you change your mind tbh. but pretty much what @goat2x

1. Imo, vinnie has the ideal jaw. Long ramus and angular. His cheekbones are top tier. He has great forward growth, giving him one of the most aesthetic side profiles I've seen. Not much to it, Vinnie just has better bones.
Damng4
Damng2
Damng3

2. coloring - i think this is easy to see. Pink lips, colored eyes, light skin...

3. Hair Halo. Although Asap got some pretty ass hair too with her fine ass
2c728a4fc2f149fa8284ce8662f6f9de

And although I said vinnie doesn't have good eyes, in the right lighting, they actually look decent, whereas I've never seen Rocky's eyes look good.
Damng

Some additional photos

Damng5
Damng6
Damng7

Attachments

• damn bruh.PNG
    damn bruh.PNG
    572.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and goat2x
I honestly don't think describing why he looks good will have you change your mind tbh. but pretty much what @goat2x

1. Imo, vinnie has the ideal jaw. Long ramus and angular. His cheekbones are top tier. He has great forward growth, giving him one of the most aesthetic side profiles I've seen. Not much to it, Vinnie just has better bones.
View attachment 1062568View attachment 1062566View attachment 1062567

2. coloring - i think this is easy to see. Pink lips, colored eyes, light skin...

View attachment 1062582

And although I said vinnie doesn't have good eyes, in the right lighting, they actually look decent, whereas I've never seen Rocky's eyes look good.
View attachment 1062565

Some additional photos

View attachment 1062569View attachment 1062570View attachment 1062571
great minds think alike :chad:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and ProAcktiv

1. Imo, vinnie has the ideal jaw. Long ramus and angular. His cheekbones are top tier. He has great f

2. coloring - i think this is easy to see. Pink lips,
1. Ideal jaw my ass.

2. He doesn’t benefit from coloring (ASAP isn’t curry). This is someone benefitting from coloring.

B284AA84 30BA 4C9D A9F8 0E2ECB4D4FFF

Jfl at you implying vinnie has better eyes

B8840A4F 669E 45D9 BAEC 9BFE6B2D8A78

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yambi, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
1. Ideal jaw my ass.

2. He doesn’t benefit from coloring (ASAP isn’t curry). This is someone benefitting from coloring.

View attachment 1062610

Jfl at you implying vinnie has better eyes

View attachment 1062614
1. shit ain't an argument.

- Vinnie's whole maxilla and malar area (this includes the cheekbones) is forward grown which gives him great angularity & structure. He has a wider and more angular lower jaw.
- Not only does vinnie have better forward growth, his cheekbones have better lateral projection as well.

This is what I mean when I say angularity/structure: (the original pics without the lines are attached below)
Angularity1
Angularity2
Angularity3
Jaw4
Damng3

Notice how although, ASAP Rocky has good facial structure, it's just not up to par with Vinnie. His face just isn't as structured/angular
ASAP Rocky
Rocky

Even if you don't agree that vinnie has the ideal jaw (i believe so but don't care to argue further), he definitively has a better jaw than rocky.

We can get PSL-aspie about this, but there's no need. it should be obvious. Better ramus and chin projection as well. Not to mention the nose.
Damng2
Dcdd6b93aac5f85134818117a0c0b364

2. you don't have to be curry to be failod by coloring. It's not an all or nothing principle. ASAP's lips are dark, his eyes are dark brown/black, and he's borderline dark skin. You as a mulatto should know better :rolleyes:. I don't even think ASAP's coloring is that bad, but don't act like it couldn't be improved.

Ideal is
- pink/red lips
- colored eyes (blue/light brown),
- skin color (brown skin - non-pale white)

3. jfl at you scouring the internet to find a low quality pic where ASAP has his eyes completely closed, and is blessed by the sun's lighting (i will admit that is probably the best looking pic of him i've seen so far). But you know to rate one's eyes, we should actually be able to see them :p. This is ASAP when he has nowhere to hide. Vinnie's eyes ain't much better but he has better lashes and better eyecolor.

ASAP Rocky
Eyes2
Vinnie yees
Eyes

Take the VinnieHackerPill brother. It's for your own good.

Signed,

Attachments

• angularity3.PNG
    angularity3.PNG
    383.3 KB · Views: 21
  • damng3.PNG
    damng3.PNG
    616.2 KB · Views: 10
  • jaw4.PNG
    jaw4.PNG
    798.6 KB · Views: 9
  • damng4.PNG
    damng4.PNG
    758.6 KB · Views: 8
  • jaw1.PNG
    jaw1.PNG
    342.2 KB · Views: 7
  • jaw3.PNG
    jaw3.PNG
    319.9 KB · Views: 7
  • damnbruh.PNG
    damnbruh.PNG
    661.9 KB · Views: 8
  • eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 9
  • eyes2.jpg
    eyes2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Looks234

- Vinnie's whole maxilla and malar area (this includes the cheekbones) is forward grown which gives him great angularity & structure. He has a wider and more angular lower jaw.
- Not only does vinnie have better forward growth, his cheekbones have better lateral projection as well.

This is what I mean when I say angularity/structure: (the original pics without the lines are attached below)
View attachment 1062814View attachment 1062815View attachment 1062781View attachment 1062782View attachment 1062802

Notice how although, ASAP Rocky has good facial structure, it's just not up to par with Vinnie. His face just isn't as structured/angular
View attachment 1062643View attachment 1062800

Even if you don't agree that vinnie has the ideal jaw (i believe so but don't care to argue further), he definitively has a better jaw than rocky.

We can get PSL-aspie about this, but there's no need. it should be obvious. Better ramus and chin projection as well. Not to mention the nose.
View attachment 1062634View attachment 1062635

2. you don't have to be curry to be failod by coloring. It's not an all or nothing principle. ASAP's lips are dark, his eyes are dark brown/black, and he's borderline dark skin. You as a mulatto should know better :rolleyes:. I don't even think ASAP's coloring is that bad, but don't act like it couldn't be improved.

Ideal is
- pink/red lips

3. jfl at you scouring the internet to find a low quality pic where ASAP has his eyes completely closed, and is blessed by the sun's lighting (i will admit that is probably the best looking pic of him i've seen so far). But you know to rate one's eyes, we should actually be able to see them :p. This is ASAP when he has nowhere to hide. Vinnie's eyes ain't much better but he has better lashes and better eyecolor.

View attachment 1062643View attachment 1062808 View attachment 1062809View attachment 1062807

Signed,

View attachment 1062842
Nice analysis. You forgot to take into account the most important thing. Motion. Vinnie doesn’t look like that irl.

ASAP has better harmony and looks better in motion. Meanwhile vinnie only looks good in a select amount of pictures.

Also coloring doesn’t matter for black guys. They get away with things other ethnics can’t.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 11053
Nice analysis. You forgot to take into account the most important thing. Motion. Vinnie doesn’t look like that irl.

ASAP has better harmony and looks better in motion. Meanwhile vinnie only looks good in a select amount of pictures.

Also coloring doesn’t matter for black guys. It’s not a falio or halo. Tyson Beckford the ultimate Tyrone has pitch black eyes.
View attachment 1062865
View attachment 1062866

View attachment 1062814View attachment 1062815View attachment 1062781View attachment 1062782View attachment 1062802

View attachment 1062643View attachment 1062800

View attachment 1062634View attachment 1062635

Ideal is
- pink/red lips

View attachment 1062643View attachment 1062808 View attachment 1062809View attachment 1062807

Signed,

View attachment 1062842
I think i know why asap mog vinnie, its cause Asap look more low trust and dom while still having a good harmony and not looking like an ogre, when you compare him to vinnie, vinnie lack that dismorphism and look too high trust he look like a child compared to asap and its obvious is coloring is not a failo it might be what actual help him look more low trust than vinnie but im not sure about that maybe asap simply got better eye area or ratio idk but he definitely look more low trust.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@TraumatisedOgre you probably dont care but still want to know what you think
Vinnie has broader appeal so him

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 11053

View attachment 1062568View attachment 1062566View attachment 1062567

View attachment 1062582

View attachment 1062565

Some additional photos

View attachment 1062569View attachment 1062570View attachment 1062571
vinne ramus is short bro?

also frauded side profile but yeah i get your point

vinnie got angular jaw

Last edited:
ngl i like vinnies jaw aesthetics more than zac cox
Lets be real: if zach cox stood beside both of these dudes, they'd both be plotting the fastest way to kill each other from the mog

• Hmm...
Tyrone vs tik tok faggot not even close

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 11053