MOG BATTLE : Asap rocky vs Zayn malik

Zayn or Asap

• Total voters
Deleted member 11053

Deleted member 11053

Kraken
I tried to pick the best pics for both but in some pics asap rocky is older than others

Gettyimages 153226685 1024x1024
Brooklyn new york usa aout 25 2013 le rappeur us asap rocky pose dans la salle de presse les m
Http   image apinrjfr medias 2018 03 a ap rocky
ASAP Rocky bestlooks 15

Fd8c09defd6c5695c4f9a75b1ebfc5f9

Opgpgfibz
Zayn Malik at 214 Wetten dass show in Graz 8 Nov 2014 cropped
Ff1fadc86bf9929dc4dc4e850ad79163

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, thecel, EasternMegaWarrior and 1 other person
Zayn mogs to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Effortless, mentallyilloner and 18 others
Justice 4 asap.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 11053
nigga.... its not even close. Zayn Malik by a country mile

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerChad, mentallyilloner, Deleted member 13375 and 13 others
I wanted to do vinnie hacker vs Asap rocky at first but thought it wasn't fair

Wtf i thought it was close
celebrity halo

If u saw A$AP Rocky as some random dude in the street u would barely consider him GL. Malik on the other hand is actually comparably GL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mentallyilloner, Gengar, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
celebrity halo

If u saw A$AP Rocky as some random dude in the street u would barely consider him GL. Malik on the other hand is actually comparably GL
Malik is like 5'7 but he would change a womans standard on height in a heartbeat he is that good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mentallyilloner, Leviathin, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
It depends on taste.

Pretty boy vs Robust Black guy

A lot would choose the latter and those would be the sexier more hotter women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, IdiAmin, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Malik is like 5'7 but he would change a womans standard on height in a heartbeat he is that good looking.
lmfao true height is irrelevant once you're that statusmaxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, ifyouwannabemylover and volcelfatcel
It depends on taste.

I would say asap rocky is kinda more of a pretty guy than the robust type even tho he aged very well

Jb’s talk about ASAP more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11053
lmfao true height is irrelevant once you're that statusmaxxed
He is like a perfect balance between pretty boy and masc his stubble and hair halos him hard. Same with his eye area it isn't robotically hooded bit his brown eyes have good contrast with his coloring.

Attachments

• beauty-celebrity-beauty-2015-03-zayn-malik-hair-transformation-09.jpg
    beauty-celebrity-beauty-2015-03-zayn-malik-hair-transformation-09.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Wtf why he is getting beat so hard here i swear i though it was close
Opinions of bunch of dudes doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Zayn facially mogs but both slay hard so it’s irrelevant irl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11053
I would vote zayn but he gets cucked by harry
4829B27C B0B1 4CF5 BFF6 FD15784D7243

• +1
Asap fucks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Looks234
Zayn

• +1
Both are good looking but zayn mogs

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 11053
Wtf why he is getting beat so hard here i swear i though it was close
lol because zayn is a psl god and because psl standards don't translate well into real life beauty standrads within the black community. Black people have a whole different culture surrounding status, jewelry, swag and clout. And funny enough these have trickled down into the rest of mainstream society due to the low inhib of black culture. The only place where psl standards translate well into the black communty is within the runway where models do have psl -esque characteristics. This is because models do need to be sort of "blank canvas" (doesn't mean bland but means a mannequin) for the designer to exhibit their creations in the most classical sense.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 5185, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
lol because zayn is a psl god and because psl standards don't translate well into real life beauty standrads within the black community. Black people have a whole different culture surrounding status, jewelry, swag and clout. And funny enough these have trickled down into the rest of mainstream society due to the low inhib of black culture. The only place where psl standards translate well into the black communty is within the runway where models do have psl -esque characteristics. This is because models do need to be sort of "blank canvas" (doesn't mean bland but means a mannequin) for the designer to exhibit their creations in the most classical sense.
this is the most Jewish thing I've ever read

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I didn't knew zayn was a psl god but i put Asap rocky here cause i though he was really good looking for psl standards. I didn't knew zayn malik too well and im watching video of him rn to see him in motion and i kinda understand a bit now why everyone voted for him he look very good his eye area is god tier

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and AsGoodAsItGets
Zayn mogs psl wise, asap rocky mogs in smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12880 and Deleted member 11053
malik mogs to oblivion
I wanted to do vinnie hacker vs Asap rocky at first but thought it wasn't fair
vinnie hacker mogs facially ez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 12150 and Deleted member 11053
Zayn is a bit better, but rocky style and celebrity halo let him be almost the same level as Zayn

Vinnie mog asap?
of course

ons is literally only famous because of his looks and has a personality of a mutated potato

• Woah
of course

ons is literally only famous because of his looks and has a personality of a mutated potato
Fuck i regret not making asap rocky vs vinnie. After looking at them i though it was a no match and asap rocky mogged him so i though he wouldn't be interesting but now i realize it would've been much more interesting to see

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Fuck i regret not making asap rocky vs vinnie. After looking at them i though it was a no match and asap rocky mogged him so i though he wouldn't be interesting but now i realize it would've been much more interesting to see
bro facially vinnie mogs him to oblivion i really cant think of an area where asap mogs him maybe except chin

@looksmaxxer234 thoughts

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11053 and Looks234
of course

Thid is shit asap is getting destroyed here if i made asap vs vinnie it would have created a war and it was my goal with this mog battle

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and goat2x
bro facially vinnie mogs him to oblivion i really cant think of an area where asap mogs him maybe except chin

@looksmaxxer234 thoughts
ASAP has a better palate and better eyes. But vinnie is white and has hair so gigachad.

• JFL
Thid is shit asap is getting destroyed here if i made asap vs vinnie it would have created a war and it was my goal with this mog battle
cuz face aesthetic wise he is less than zayk if we are being honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Looks234
ASAP has a better palate and better eyes. But vinnie is white and has hair so gigachad.
brah asap doesnt have better eyes
his eyebrows are non existent with shit pfl
Asap rocky braids 13

his whole eye area is negatively tilted

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
ASAP isn’t that attractive tbh. But I still see girls drool over him.

• +1
  • +1
Yeah but he kinda skull mog and palate mog i think that's what fooled me

• +1
he also got riri who is literally top 0.0000001% black women
100% I saw that interview and I knew they were fucking bro

• +1
bruh
not even a comparison

• So Sad
Shit thread asap got destroyed, im going to try to make one much better

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I would say asap rocky is kinda more of a pretty guy than the robust type even tho he aged very well

You're low IQ if you think that Rocky is more pretty boy than Zayn

Just look at Zayn's eyes you fucking dense cunt

You're low IQ if you think that Rocky is more pretty boy than Zayn

Just look at Zayn's eyes you fucking dense cunt
Never said he was more prettyboys than zayn

anyone who said zayn need some vitamin D unless it's an ethnic chick asap gonna be the one in those pants.

psl wise yeah sure zayn mogs but what matters is what she's gonna fuck and it's gonna be asap rocky.

• +1
anyone who said zayn need some vitamin D unless it's an ethnic chick asap gonna be the one in those pants.

psl wise yeah sure zayn mogs but what matters is what she's gonna fuck and it's gonna be asap rocky.
Ye thats also what made me think it was close when i looked at them i though asap rocky would always have more success with girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
This forum is ethnic so obviously they’d pick zayn but I see girls talking much more about ASAP than zayn tbh

Remember: Black can be a halo (niche maxxing) , while Arab is bigger failo than Dravidian

I personally think zayn is better looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 11053
It depends on taste.

Who would you rather be?

• +1