MOG BATTLE : Asap rocky vs Zayn malik

Zayn or Asap

• Total voters
This forum is ethnic so obviously they’d pick zayn but I see girls talking much more about ASAP than zayn tbh

Remember: Black can be a halo (niche maxxing) , while Arab is bigger failo than Dravidian

I personally think zayn is better looking
I don't think asap benefit a lot from black halo and his niche, i think he is just genuinely gl and girls can see it, there is a lot of others black artists that girls don't thirst over plus girls have been thirsting over him for years now. I also choosed pics of prime zayn here, girls thirst more over Asap now cause he aged very well compared to zayn and he mogg him today but back then jbs thirsted more over zayn i think, also rap culture got more and more popular over years it helped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
asap rocky heightmogs him by quite a bit and zayn looks too much like a faggot bollywood actor, asap has good harmony and looks masc

ima go with the negro here

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 11053
asap rocky heightmogs him by quite a bit and zayn looks too much like a faggot bollywood actor, asap has good harmony and looks masc

ima go with the negro here
Ye asap rocky got an insane harmony i feel like peoples don't see it

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and ifyouwannabemylover
Zayn looks much better facially if I'm being honest

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 11053
Zayn looks much better facially if I'm being honest
I feel like asap would still get more succes with girls and i don't really think its cause of celebrity halo, when i pictures the 2 together i imagine asap mogging him irl in front of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I feel like asap would still get more succes with girls and i don't really think its cause of celebrity halo, when i pictures the 2 together i imagine asap mogging him irl in front of girls.
I think asap is an average gl black guy there are many others on his level. Zayn is very gl one of the best looking celebrities if not the best looking rn, but he's short and twinkish which is a huge failo irl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 11053
I think asap is an average gl black guy there are many others on his level. Zayn is very gl one of the best looking celebrities if not the best looking rn, but he's short and twinkish which is a huge failo irl.
Damn I thought asap was one of the top gl black guys for sure and that a step above him you got the best gl black guys like the one in your avi and Broderick hunter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Damn I thought asap was one of the top gl black guys for sure and that a step above him you got the best gl black guys like the one in your avi and Broderick hunter
Nah Asap is like a 6.5- 7/10 which is like HTN to tyronelite

these guys are 8/10+ tyrone

and these are 10/10 gigatyrones

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
asap rocky fogs

• +1
Lmao of course asap rocky. Ive never met a girl saying that Zayn Malik is attractive irl. His IPD is too small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 11053
Lmao of course asap rocky. Ive never met a girl saying that Zayn Malik is attractive irl. His IPD is too small
What i also thought but im really bad with face ratio and shit so wasn't sure

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who says ASAP Rocky is making their judgement based on OTHER FACTORS THAN LOOKS - i.e overall SMV because Rocky is a rapper with way more status than Malik would have. We are talking about LOOKS, not SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9072, ropemaxx and 1 other person
Wtf. What a stupid thread. Zayn is a god

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who says ASAP Rocky is making their judgement based on OTHER FACTORS THAN LOOKS - i.e overall SMV because Rocky is a rapper with way more status than Malik would have. We are talking about LOOKS, not SMV.
Imagine thinking asap rocky has more status to perfect 18 year old stacies with tight vaginas

I feel like even without his celebrity halo he would mog him in front of girls its not the celebrity halo

Imagine thinking asap rocky has more status to perfect 18 year old stacies with tight vaginas
If we're talking 18 year olds, then thats a different story. Being a rapper has astronomically higher appeal to women aged 22+ though

• Hmm...
Rocky

• +1
If we're talking 18 year olds, then thats a different story. Being a rapper has astronomically higher appeal to women aged 22+ though
Cope honestly. Women still prefer beautiful looking men over status. Sure some hoes might prefer asap rocky but at the end of the day, Zayn is much better looking and has even more status arguably.

I bet Asap rocky appeals to a lot of slutty club rats with daddy issues and tattoos thought while someone like Zayn catches the heart of the gigastacy with sweet personality and values

• Hmm...
It's not even close

• +1
It only depend on your ethnic preference tbh.

• +1
Thx for the looksmaxxing advice br0 :D

• +1
ASAP mogs

• +1
Cope honestly. Women still prefer beautiful looking men over status. Sure some hoes might prefer asap rocky but at the end of the day, Zayn is much better looking and has even more status arguably.

I bet Asap rocky appeals to a lot of slutty club rats with daddy issues and tattoos thought while someone like Zayn catches the heart of the gigastacy with sweet personality and values
What are you talking about ASAP rocky has appeal to jbs that are not even 18yo, i think you don't even know asap rocky that well to say that

If girls choose asap over zayn irl its simply cause Asap is gl, its not some sort of niche or celebrity halo, cause now let say it was drake over asap no girls would choose drake over zayn even tho drake got way more status than both zayn and asap

What kind of ghetto slum do you live in to never hear girls talk about Zayn or at least think he's good looking jfl

Zayn smv mogs ASAP outside of America, America alone then ASAP smv mogs

• +1
What kind of ghetto slum do you live in to never hear girls talk about Zayn or at least think he's good looking jfl

Zayn smv mogs ASAP outside of America, America alone then ASAP smv mogs
Maybe in 2013 but now no one talk about zayn and I live in France

If girls choose asap over zayn irl its simply cause Asap is gl, its not some sort of niche or celebrity halo, cause now let say it was drake over asap no girls would choose drake over zayn even tho drake got way more status than both zayn and asap
What can I say - I simply disagree. I don't think ASAP is good looking at all.

• Woah
who tf is that asap rocky? only rocky balboa is a true rocky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and Deleted member 11053
Stop bumping this thread zayn mog him its over

i voted for asap rocky because i felt bad for him, jfl at the brutal results. curry mogging a nigger, how brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 11053
i voted for asap rocky because i felt bad for him, jfl at the brutal results. curry mogging a nigger, how brutal.
I just underrated zayn a lot he is top tier i didn't knew him too well

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
I just underrated zayn a lot he is top tier i didn't knew him too well
bro what? brutal, i knew him since his one direction days, every jb at the time was in love with zayn jfl. nowadays hes a faggot though because he is a murtadcuck (he left islam)

• +1
bro what? brutal, i knew him since his one direction days, every jb at the time was in love with zayn jfl. nowadays hes a faggot though because he is a murtadcuck (he left islam)
Yeah ik about girls who liked him back in early 2010s specially 2013 2014 but never saw his face just knew that he was someone in one direction and every girl liked that group, also after 2015 girls stopped talking about one direction.

• +1
PSL - Zayn
SMV - A$AP

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah ik about girls who liked him back in early 2010s specially 2013 2014 but never saw his face just knew that he was someone in one direction and every girl liked that group, also after 2015 girls stopped talking about one direction.
ahhh okay well then it makes sense you didnt know zayn personally, i thought you never heard of one direction altogether. basically he was referred to as the guy with dark looks jfl. and yeah they did stop talking about one direction but when zayn left and released an album in 2016 everyone was hyping it up. nowdays he isnt as popular though, ive known asap rocky for a while but i didnt know people on psl thought he was gl, i dont think hes anything special imho, for instance i think 2pac mogs him tbh.

• +1
ahhh okay well then it makes sense you didnt know zayn personally, i thought you never heard of one direction altogether. basically he was referred to as the guy with dark looks jfl. and yeah they did stop talking about one direction but when zayn left and released an album in 2016 everyone was hyping it up. nowdays he isnt as popular though, ive known asap rocky for a while but i didnt know people on psl thought he was gl, i dont think hes anything special imho, for instance i think 2pac mogs him tbh.
I thought he was gl before psl but now after making those mog battles im starting to have doubts

• +1
I thought he was gl before psl but now after making those mog battles im starting to have doubts
im not saying hes bad looking, i personally just dont think hes as gl as other people (besides you) have said before on this forum. tbh it doesnt even matter, all the guys you listed have insane smv because of different reasons, rocky because hes a rapper, zayn because hes a racially ambiguous prettyboy and vinnie because hes a tiktoker

• +1
im not saying hes bad looking, i personally just dont think hes as gl as other people (besides you) have said before on this forum. tbh it doesnt even matter, all the guys you listed have insane smv because of different reasons, rocky because hes a rapper, zayn because hes a racially ambiguous prettyboy and vinnie because hes a tiktoker
Ye but im tryna see who is more genuinely gl and it helps making those mog battles

• +1
Ye but im tryna see who is more genuinely gl and it helps making those mog battles
tbh ultimately it doesnt matter, everyones got their own taste, not a single person will be seen as attractive by everyone (even though psl aspies will argue otherwise)

• +1
tbh ultimately it doesnt matter, everyones got their own taste, not a single person will be seen as attractive by everyone (even though psl aspies will argue otherwise)
True im starting to notice that

• +1
True im starting to notice that
yeah its easy to fall for whatever is spread on here but you gotta be careful otherwise you will be a genuine mentalcel

• +1
yeah its easy to fall for whatever is spread on here but you gotta be careful otherwise you will be a genuine mentalcel
Im already mentalcel

• So Sad
  • +1
psl = zayn, irl = rocky

i voted for rocky because psl is only relevant to psl autists

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13375 and Deleted member 11053
  • WTF
ZAYN MOGS SO HARD LOL, IM OFFENDED YOU WOULD EVEN COMPARE THHEM LOOOL
Nigga don't bump don't you see the result its over and don't act like he mog SO HARD, irl asap would get more succes with girls cause of zayn bad frame but objectively zayn has a better face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13375
Nigga don't bump don't you see the result its over and don't act like he mog SO HARD, irl asap would get more succes with girls cause of zayn bad frame but objectively zayn has a better face
they are NOWHERE near the same looks level LOL, zayn would destroy him IRL if they both dont have status, what kind of joke thread is this , compare him to some 6.5 PSL black guy

• +1
they are NOWHERE near the same looks level LOL, zayn would destroy him IRL if they both dont have status, what kind of joke thread is this , compare him to some 6.5 PSL black guy
I agree it was a bad thread i admited already thats why i don't want it bumped , i made another one after asap vs vinnie hacker go bump this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13375