• Ian Somerhalder

Votes: 57 69.5%
  • Connor Murphy

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
Just to note, ignore ians fame and acting role halo. Imagine if all 3 of these guys played damon salvatore in the vampire diaries and acted the same way he did in the show. Now. Who mogs?

Attachments

• damon beard.PNG
    damon beard.PNG
    189.5 KB · Views: 108
  • david laid3.PNG
    david laid3.PNG
    290.6 KB · Views: 108
  • davidlaid.PNG
    davidlaid.PNG
    128.6 KB · Views: 126
  • connormurphy.PNG
    connormurphy.PNG
    346 KB · Views: 127

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
a wrap 4 u son

Including body and removing I am somerhalder celebrity halo david laid mogs and gets laid more

Including body and removing I am somerhalder celebrity halo david laid mogs and gets laid more
what im thinking man david mad underrated on this forum he has god teir harmony and facial structure plus he's 6''3

Connor murphy is not in the same league of these guys, he looks like michael jackson

Connor murphy is not in the same league of these guys, he looks like michael jackson
i thought he had an insane lower third and decent zygos but to their own ig, now between david and ian who mogs?

David Laid would mog cuz of 10/10 body and tall

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and poloralf
Ian is wayyyy better looking than those two guys. I am not talking only about face. The bodybuilding physique is not attractive for the overwhelming majority of women.

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf and androgenic
Ian is wayyyy better looking than those two guys. I am not talking only about face. The bodybuilding physique is not attractive for the overwhelming majority of women.
We’re talking about face bro

Assume they’re the same height and same Frame only diff is their faces then who mogs

Ian mogs easily

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
Should’ve made it clear we’re only talking about face

Just to note, ignore ians fame and acting role halo. Imagine if all 3 of these guys played damon salvatore in the vampire diaries and acted the same way he did in the show. Now. Who mogs?
ian 9.25/10 face legit, david and connor are maybe 8/10
3 of them are chads

How is this even a question lol Ian as the best phenotype/look to play as a vampire

I thought that too for the longest time but his body is not ideal in reality . Again what we find “ ideal “ is different to what women ACTUALLY find ideal .

Ian has the best face but David has a good face+body and frame. Between them. Murphy isn't even in the same tier. Half the users here could softmaxx/surgerymaxx past his face.

David laid - Chadlite/ high tier normie facially

Ian Somerhalder- Chad

Connor Murphy- Roided normie who's tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8167
David laid - Chadlite/ high tier normie facially

Ian Somerhalder- Chad

Connor Murphy- Roided normie who's tall
Tbh I think connors chadlite but to each their own I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Ez Ian but damn wth happened to Connor, his looks had really faded hard, feels bad.

I mog someone of them.

Attachments

• Imog.png
    Imog.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 69
  • JFL
Reactions: mkoomz
Connor Murphy PRE BREAKDOWN mogged the other 2 due to height. Prime Murphy was a teramogger.