Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Black insta model

@Blackgymaxx

Who mogs?
Genuinely they aren’t fun to look at I’m serious like no homo but yk when u look at person man or women and think wow that’s beautiful when I look at both I don’t think that tbh
IMG 5937

Rich the kid mogs both tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
both look like ur average prison member

• +1
Reactions: Omen
Insta model, blackgymmaxx is uncanny, like a white guy with dark skin

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, greywind, PickleTheSlayer and 7 others
can someone explain why that model looks way more threatening than bgm?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Piratecel
can someone explain why that model looks way more threatening than bgm?
Cuz @Blackgymmax got all the wrong surgeries, canthopexy instead of blepharoplasty which fucked his eye ptosis, got genioplasty without bimax, uses fillers to fraud jaw which makes him look uncanny as fuck. Even the rhino which was arguably the best thing he got, still looks too plastic and fake.

Cuz @Blackgymmax got all the wrong surgeries, canthopexy instead of blepharoplasty which fucked his eye ptosis, got genioplasty without bimax, uses fillers to fraud jaw which makes him look uncanny as fuck. Even the rhino which was arguably the best thing he got, still looks too plastic and fake.
he looks very well-behaved

I just look funky there cuz my bigonial is wider than Ian somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Nah I was experimenting jawline fillers. Just went really big. I'm pretty confident if my fsce was leaner I'd hit a lite

• +1
Nah I was experimenting jawline fillers. Just went really big. I'm pretty confident if my fsce was leaner I'd hit a lite
The fillers are the biggest improvement imo ngl

Do you inject mid mandible or just gonions ?

The fillers are the biggest improvement imo ngl
Yeh however I get memed 24 7 with pics of too big gonions forever now
Over

@Entschuldigung
Is the Insta model high smv in Brazil?

Who mogs?
Hard to tell. @Blackgymmax is clearly better looking but when put side by side next to the IG model’s dark triad thug phenotype he looks pathetically low t/high trust sadly

Hard to tell. @Blackgymmax is clearly better looking but when put side by side next to the IG model’s dark triad thug phenotype he looks pathetically low t/high trust sadly
That's exactly what black smv is about its about looking as masc as possible but still having youth indicators and NT sex appeal. Not about trying to look like a white male model.

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
@sudanguy
Who mogs

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
@Piratecel do a mog battle with Cuffem

• JFL
lil @ nigger lips being shit stained with black

Lower eyebrows r such mogger trait makes u instantly badboy

• +1