[MOG BATTLE] DARK LOOKZ VS. GERMANIC COLORING

which mogs

• Total voters
advice on how to go from medium blonde to light brown with highlights?
View attachment 1172118
if i shave it off and conpletely avoid the sun ill be a really light ashy brown /dark blonde
idk if you can except dying, I dont have the experience
I guess that method works but its unpractical
Bruh I've literally never seen any man here dye their hair darker. If anything it's the opposite.

Getting a tan is universal and not because people want to look med.
View attachment 1172120
true
people overestimate how light Nordics are, most people have dark blonde / light brown hair and not the pale albino pheno
before I was blackpilled I literally rubbed lemon juice in my hair to make it lighter jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and Danish_Retard
I know a white guy that looks pretty ethnic because of brown eyes and darker skin that dyed his hair blonde, I also know a soy pretty boy that dyed his hair blonde.
is dye more common for women where you live?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I know a white guy that looks pretty ethnic because of brown eyes and darker skin that dyed his hair blonde, I also know a soy pretty boy that dyed his hair blonde.

And yeah, I've only ever seen a like 2 people go all the way to med looking skin from tanning.
yes i also have seen an asian bleach his hair and he became an even bigger faggot to women! wonderful :lul:

women i've talked to question why men bleach their hair or lighten it, Dark brown or black mogs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Male Models and actors do it, normies don't lmao you really expect normies to looksmax when it's extremely taboo to fraud genetics if you are male? holy fucking shit you are delusional if you think so. The fact that male models and actors do it for roles and shoots speaks volumes you're coping.

Getting a tan is frauding med? you want your skin tone to look darker, gandy killed his collagen in order to fit the italian beauty standard. Meds have a darker skin tone than northern europeans or germanics.

Disney Princes with black hair and blue eyes with a slight tan to their skin. Italian beauty standard is the way to go right now you're coping if you think otherwise. Tall dark and handsome exists for a reason.
View attachment 1172126View attachment 1172128View attachment 1172129View attachment 1172132View attachment 1172134
these guys still look more germanic than meds tbh (except maybe northern italians)
ironically they are all english too which is celtic/germanic

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
people overestimate how light Nordics are, most people have dark blonde / light brown hair and not the pale albino pheno
before I was blackpilled I literally rubbed lemon juice in my hair to make it lighter jfl
My point is that dark brown or black mogs, Meds have wide appeal for that reason, they still have white features but have some of the favorable ethnic features like black hair, thick brows etc.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Tanned dirty blonde/light brown plus dark eyebrows and lashes= Ideal

Looks godly, especially in sunlight.

Main character pheno.

Black hair or dark brown being ideal is a myth spread by Jews and ethnics who want to larp as meds ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 11292
these guys still look more germanic than meds tbh (except maybe northern italians)
ironically they are all english too which is celtic/germanic
ye because blue eyes are far more common in those areas, i'll admit defeat on the eye color situation, blue eyes are ideal or light green. But everywhere else they are trying to darken themselves and fraud med cus the contrast is incredible with light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Cherrypicked picture of Hexum. He has mostly dark blonde to brown hair in most pics.
Images 38

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
nordic mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 11292
5136 ca77abd5 6a75 4cbe 8440 f5d7386cfb4f
5136 589e8fb4 44eb 4f41 8b9a 7d8962470c73

Dark Brown Hair looks really good on pale white guys with blue eyes. Pitch Black hair is just too Ethnic.

Cherrypicked picture of Hexum. He has mostly dark blonde to brown hair in most pics. View attachment 1172148
Was about to say hexum looks more french than anything. Cavill did dye his hair black and he is hexum 2.0, cavill at least giga looksmaxxed with black hair he looks insane with it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and StrangerDanger