• Haven

• WontStopNorwooding

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes im leaving. So why not jfl. He is chadlite anyways. He have good body too
View attachment 1365158
Chadlite or baldfuck choose one 85d3e3cfaf8bbe26f4029c8f612d8431

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
He said he is bald chadlite. With hair he used to be chad. Also his ex girlfriend is from Izmir jfl
0% reality people is claiming to have turkish girlfriend how ever i never see a turkish girl whit another races guy:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, Pythagoras and 2 others
He said he is bald chadlite. With hair he used to be chad. Also his ex girlfriend is from Izmir jfl
Bald=/chadlite not a chadlite for sure

0% reality people is claiming to have turkish girlfriend how ever i never see a turkish girl whit another races guy:ogre:
He fucked her tho. Now he have 2 childrens

U never see them because they leave your shithole of a country and go to western countries to get fucked

Maybe not in your small Turkish mudhut village :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and WontStopNorwooding
Ask @WontStopNorwooding she is very hot. I doxxed enough already
0%reality as i said you guys are larpers jfl and i can say that nobody can have a girlfriend and larps in forum and do edits for 24hours

0%reality as i said you guys are larpers jfl and i can say that nobody can have a girlfriend and larps in forum and do edits for 24hours
Muh i have a wife and 2 kids and i larp in a forum and do edits for 24hours

Muh i have a wife and 2 kids and i larp in a forum and do edits for 24hours
Youll never be a girl's erotic dream, incel.

Where do you live. Be specific
İstanbul i go to Antalya too and only turkish men fucks other races women nobody fucks turkish girls because they need to marry turkish guys

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
Where do you live. Be specific
He lives in Instanbul and claims to go to the best high school in country and yet hes the biggest retard around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and buckchadley31
  • +1
Why do you share your personal info in here jfl nigga delete your school name
Not the best highschool but good fen lisesi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, buckchadley31 and Haven
Imagine if someone sends your picture to your school adress now and show them this website where you say that you gonna rape everyone. :hnghn:
@Haven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Constantin Denis, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Imagine if someone sends your picture to your school adress now and show them this website where you say that you gonna rape everyone. :hnghn:
@Haven
Nigga it doesnt means a school name fen lisesi is not a school @kebabcoper explain my nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, kebabcoper, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Why do you share your personal info in here jfl nigga delete your school name
Im not larping so no problam for me:ogre:

• +1
Even this guy is not @WontStopNorwooding 85d3e3cfaf8bbe26f4029c8f612d8431 jfl at this larpers

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, buckchadley31 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Your only hope is my dick inside your butt tranny faggot i am masc slayer you are tranny bicthboy
You look like feminine shit you ugly Turanid faggot. You could suck my cock standing up. You growth hormone deficient faggot. On your fucking knees you Mongolian mutant whore

PicsArt 10 10 012627

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 7224
:Comfy:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, gamma and 2 others
Open your pussy nigger bicth im gonna destroy your pussy
Bend over for your master you faggot. I own you, you feminine little Twink ...you dream of getting pounded by BBC.

YOU ARE MY PROPERTY. FAGGOT. YOUR HOLES ARE MINE YOU TWINK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Bend over for your master you faggot. I own you, you feminine little Twink ...you dream of getting pounded by BBC.

YOU ARE MY PROPERTY. FAGGOT. YOUR HOLES ARE MINE YOU TWINK
Slave nigger you will suck my dick before i fuck your ass shut up know i need to sleep i am getting ready for my grind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7224