Reactions: DoII
Jova it sizemogs the rest

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
It has more cloud surrounding the eye where as the other ones have little clouds around it making it look weak
strength = how tight the core is

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
It has more cloud surrounding the eye where as the other ones have little clouds around it making it look weak
Jova, Juliette, and Jimena are different breeds of deer. Jova (also known as the Japanese spotted deer) is found throughout Asia, and it has dark spots all over its coat. Juliette (also known as the white-tailed deer) is found in North America, and it has a distinctive white tail. Jimena (also known as the Arabian sand gazelle) is found in North America, and it has a long, slender body and small hooves. These animals have different physical characteristics, behaviors, and habitats.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
View attachment 2588992
Reminds me of this movie...also jova and jimena sounds like fat hispanic ltb
Jova and Jimena are two names that may be associated with individuals who are Hispanic and/or people of color, and have been commonly used in various cultural and media contexts. It's worth noting that the idea of sounding "fat" is subjective and can be based on personal biases or misunderstandings. In general, fatness and weight are complex issues that should be approached with sensitivity and respect for individual experiences.

thanks for tagging me on 3 months old thread

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Jimena has a sexy path

• JFL
Why does she?
She has a very smooth path line, the curves look very natural and well defined. That shot of Jimena taken at an angle is crazy appealing.

• JFL
She has a very smooth path line, the curves look very natural and well defined. That shot of Jimena taken at an angle is crazy appealing.
She's great at anglefrauding

Rate the anglefraud?

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
8/10 Pictures wher Jimena shows off herself with the curvature of the Earth are so much better because she can use the comparison to size up.
Psl rating of jova, jimena, juliette

Psl rating of jova, jimena, juliette
Jova = 6/10
Jimena = 8/10
Juliette = 4/10

Jimena has nice proportions
Jova's part facing the land looks too assymetrical
Juliette looks scrawny and has different pathing from the others, not NT

• JFL
Jova = 6/10
Jimena = 8/10
Juliette = 4/10

Jimena has nice proportions
Jova's part facing the land looks too assymetrical
Juliette looks scrawny and has different pathing from the others, not NT
Juliette faces the NT tax?
Is @Jova ogre?

What about body types
Jimena is lean but petite. Jova is just lean with decent muscle tone but looks more "rugged". Julliete is build like a chicken.

• JFL
Jfl I characterised Jova as having big tits and big hips and thighs and chunky in a good way
I can see that tbh, she does have some mass on her but I envisioned her as neither male or female. If she was a female she would be like that,
Skinny vibes

• JFL